Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

no but you have posted nothing memorable
i guess not really ‘inactive’ but still

you havent paid attention to me at all due to the fact you havent said anything about me until recently

because i dont care about whether or not i’m clear, i want to win the game

you are literally our carry if you are town and you dont want to be clear what is this bolony

i mean
if catbae is v i’m clear anyway and if he isn’t i’ve killed a wolf
what difference does it make

it doesnt match up with how you been treating beancat so far

flipping catbae also resolves the d2 wagons though

i guess it really doesn’t mean anything if catbae is v though

like my case makes no sense because if you just jumped on the town here you are town but i still have gut feeling something weird is going on

The something weird going on is me doubting my reads and the reads of the dead

I’ve been rereading and I think Vulgard was much less for Bean the longer yesterday went. Catbaes reaction to my RT and his posting at eod doesn’t really add up. “I’m so tilted and never playing on fol again” straight into shit posting right at the eod mark. Idk

So I have no idea which direction I should go because the only towny player whos reads I trusted is dead

I wish like Eliza or hell, even phraze would speak up about who they want to die and why

Talking to Seth is about as productive as talking to a bowl of fruit loops and other people I don’t really trust to be town

I don’t REALLY even trust you because you’ve been far more straightforward and helpful than I’d usually expect and you haven’t really gone aggro pushing a read.

Do you really trust anyone, though?

I feel that I understand what this is accomplishing, yet I’d rather let Dem answer this on her own.

There’s nonzero world’s where we just kill Jack today and reevaluate with his flip because we know at the very least we are just getting rid of antitown 3p, or in the best cases a wolf.

3p really shouldn’t get their kill refunded if roleblocked. I don’t know any setup that works like that. I think he’s lying, if not about his wincon then I don’t think the kill is real.

Towny observation tbh. It also hard unpairs lol/Marl in the unlikely world Marl isn’t town.

I trust Eliza phraze crich leafia and zorvo to be town

I trust… Roughly half of those people’s reads and input on the game

2 Likes

The more I think about it the more I think this is just the play

It probably worked even better than expected for mafia when Achro was the chop instead.
Tbh I wouldn’t be too surprised if catbae doesn’t get flipped today, because lol!someone gets lunched instead.

What do you think of jackrito dying

Also what do you think of him claiming to have his shot refunded when he was roleblocked