Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I don’t mind Jack being the execution if there are no better options, as they are not town so it’s better to execute them over a townie.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jack’s claim of a refunded shot is true, if they’re telling the truth. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen hosts refund a charge in the event an ability fails.

I’ll be going to bed soon.
If anyone has questions for me, that hopefully can wait until I login again.

Now you admit it.

I swear if the entire wolf team just claimed VT.

I’m pushing on them and so was Magnus.

1 Like

Marluna EoD’s are just obvious wolf.

They were probably killed because they were right and for some reason @catbae can’t see it so the question is, is Catbae and Marluna both wolves?
Maybe.

It would basically spew Marluna a wolf yeah.

VOTE: Marluna

Ok I guess you are town

I mean as I said before, Marluna is the best execution here.

I’m iffy on CRichard but if Marluna is a wolf then yeah they are very likely town.

He’s just town

eliza is sheeping me so contact me for reads

no just unresolve the beancat/catbae situation the game is literally like 2 hangs away from being solved for me dont do this shit

1 Like

Actually wait Catbae has to be a wolf cause Day 1.

Why though
Cause d1 what

Seth you can’t just vaguely say someone is always a wolf because of an entire day phase without elaborating

1 Like

Kanave wagon

that’s a real bridge of assumptions yyou’ve built

1. we do not now if multitasking is enabled or not
  2. we do not know if all other mafia members have PRs or not
  3. uhh like no PR in existence is better than the factional kill??? like say theres a rolecop. why do i need a rolecop investigation instead of the factional kill? it makes no sense

“has no downside” other than the fact that its obviously not gunna stop the kill

but i think beancat didnt want to give another name because shes not actually paying attention to the game and doesnt have the ability to fake any reads