Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Literally what do we have to lose if I’m wrong

Jack dies and we remove a non town from the game at the VERY WORST.

At best he is a scum PR and we dunk on him getting us closer to having the masons be ICs

1 Like

jack is such a weird case because hes a claimed non-town tho

like he could be scum bliffing and i wouldnt be too surprised

but it would still be weird that he basically claimed it out in the open day 2 just cuz vulgard asked him to claim??? like he would have to have panicked really bad thinking vul had scanned him as non town or something. but that still seems like such a super dumb move as scum i have no idea what he was thinking with it. maybe hes just someone who does really crazy stuff thinking no one will call him on it but i really have no idea

idk the role is weird and it feels like it doesnt fit with the other stuff in the setup but the way he claimed felt p real?? if people want to elim him isnt not the worst thing cuz hes a claimed non town and like he could easily side with the mafia if the game gets to ELO so its not the worst thing. but i still would lean to him prolly being what he says he is

Did he really claim that?

thats also true in that its very non-standard to get a shot back

He did, and it’s just way too good to be true.

but like yeah absolute worst case jack scumsides as soon as they have the numbers so uhm leaving him alive is probably bad

It makes no sense. I think he’s just buying time.

It definetly reeks…

Marluna did you see my questions for you

Do you have anyone you especially suspect of being a wolf?

it would be funny if proph refunds a shot when its RBed cuz ive never seen a host do that but who knows

I technically answered a few post above, if you consider my rant as an answer.

Seth’s shot also failed. It was never refunded to him. There is no special feedback for getting roleblocked in the op.

Nothing about his claim checks out.

iirc he got feedback that his action was successful? i dont actually remember what he said

apparently players whose actions fail get their shots refunded

so jack is probably telling the truth

I don’t really, I’m looking for like
A name or two specifically

Of people you want to flip today the most

Says who

(my rant was about that I don’t have a solution/scumteam in my head.)

I don’t need a solid solution I just need to know where you are leaning

Atm, I would like to check the

beancat-Jaiden/Eliza, Beancat-Demisha And Demisha-Eliza

Interactions.

I have a feeling at least one of the three is mafia. Or maybe two.