Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Is there anything specifically that draws you to those 3 players standing out in your head?

From that I’m assuming you trust catbae?

I just don’t see anyone else flipping red, at the moment.

What read? Why are you no longer voting beancat?

ask the mod if you dont believe me

Catbae defending me, and instantly retracting those protection for only just a few post felt more likely as an unalligned townie, than an all-knowing mafia.

If catbae is red, he is most likely red with the “masons” for that play.

The only real thing against them was the roleblocker soft-check.

Okay I’m fine letting catbae die actually

lol

Methinks catbae has an x-shot action himself

He would know immediately that x-shot actions have their uses refunded if one of his own failed when beancat RBd him n1

Perfectly fine parking here I think

@beancat good job bean

marl i dunno how much i can explain about this without breaking the rules

Now help me find the rest of the wolves

You don’t need to explain anything
I’m aware of the alternative if I’m wrong I just don’t think I’m wrong

i’m just gonna quote this. i will not confirm or deny if i actually did this

Like I said I’m not stupid I know how you could have obtained the information if you were a basic vanilla boy but I think my situation is both more likely and the case here

this is going to be an all time comedy fail dude, u going on this tinfoil hat theory

because uhm like clearly i did not know if jackrito would get his shot refunded or not

embarrassing tbh

which is more likely: the dude asked the mod how mehanics work or he had a super secret role with X-shot so he already knew they would be refunded cu he got RBed

Okay cool you should have died yesterday and instead I yote the egolord giving him something to dangle over me if I’m ever accusing him again

Can’t get worse than that

You’re on borrowed time and we both know it

If I’m wrong on you too I can just add you to my list of names of people to eventually buy a pizza for if I ever win a million dollars

That’s Mafia baby

1 Like