Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

plus uhm if I’m a mafia PR why am i the one carrying the kill night 1?? i guess you could theorize i’m the PR and wasn’t carrying the kill and just got caught by coincidence but like why would i kill you out of anyone lol

i mean actually it can get worse because you’re going to kill two towns in a row instead of the person who literally isn’t trying to find bad guys

like that is really bad and embarrassing and shmeful when like beancat is literally not playing the game but she claimed pr so you chose to kill a town over her

No clue, but that is irrelevant mostly

I think Beancat is a more likely hit then Catbae, but this is your town so all your choice. If Im wrong its just another one to add to the list of my mistakes in mafia.

1 Like

and like uhm if im scum why do i even out the info that jackrito would have got his shot refunded?? i just let you lead the kill onto him and take the free yeetdude

2 Likes

you’re gonna be the one that killed two towns because of your dumb tunneling dude

I’ve killed way more than two

1 Like

Can’t beat the game where I tunneled 5 town in a row and got misexecuted in lylo

That’s the game my MU sig quote comes from where mischief says I’m either Mafia or have brain damage

I was town :joy_cat:

1 Like

Marluna is right I shouldn’t care so much about reputation, if I think I’m right I should just go with it instead of caring so much about the risk of being wrong

2 Likes

If Catbae is a wolf I feel bad for him because their team must be really bad, because this is not a hard town to control. I also dont think a wolf bothers to the extend he did today, if that was the case.

2 Likes

dunno like mayb consider doing something differentl? cuz what youre doing right now is like really bad play dude

like u want everything to be this elaborate perfect theory and some maser scheme

when really the game is usually not that complicated

i am town and i want to kill the bad guys. i have been trying to kill the bad guys all game

2 Likes

you still haven’t answered why i would ever tell you you’re wrong on the jackrito mechs as mafia

Is only game

Your time was up at EoD yesterday catbae

Sorry if wrong but then you can vibe in the realm of the dead

Well
I technically didn’t say that.

But I can see how my post inspired this attitude, lol…

Literally just posturing? Something all wolves try to do

He could also be your mate
Both possible

More likely I think is you were being a helpful little butterfly and have been trying all day to get into the good books so you can get beangirl to die before you, because if she doesn’t your two inactive wolfmates have a whole heaping spaghetti pile of problems to solve if they are going to win

Really shows the state of this gane when even the Masons cant agree on the same person, current VC is a mess.

1 Like

There will be no dissonance come eod

I will charge headfirst into wolf catbae even if it means I’m not mechanically v anymore

1 Like

like again your entire reputation as an embarrassing shittunneler is just being exemplified here marl

quit tying to be a fucking anime character dude

you only wanna get the cool pelts cuz like theres no glory in killing some shitty lurker who wasnt trying

but mor often than not games shake out that way cuz the number of super cool mastermind scum players isnt that big and even im way out of my range here at this point

like if im mafia wtf am i doing, fighting this hard is just going to spew half the game clear, i know being hard guiltied os going to get me killed

i think if you were actually able to look at this game from an objective framework you would see me as clearly town but you are incapable of thinking that way

but like youre buried too deep in your ego bbecause you want to be a shonen protagonist or some shit rathert than actually solve the game and catch the bad guys

like you do it in other games where you push people like alice or centuries because youre on som dumb shit where you wanna catch your friends being big bad powerwolves rather than killing the underwhelming people

but no matter how many times you fail and kill townies because of your bad tunnels you just keep doing it because youre more concerned with looking cool

its honsetly kind of sad lol

1 Like