Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

like fucking really your explanation as to how i knew that shots get refunded is that “catbae had an x shot that got refunded so he knew that” when clearly i wasnt sure at first, and not that “CATBAE JUST ASKED THE MOD IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED”

not to mention that if you wanted to kill jackrito uhh that helps me as mafia cuz i get to live another day?? so i just WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING

like read that shit dude

thats conspiracy theory tier reasoning

please just look at yourself for once and TRY to apply occams razor here

1 Like

anyway im done and logging off before i get too toxic but sriously dude look in the mirror here because its like youre incapable of self reflection at all

Occam’s razor says the scum nightkill was stopped by beancat performing a roleblock.

I was no target on day 1. Zorvo was known to be shooting at me.

I’m not going to fall for any of this. You are trying to dissuade me by threatening my ego and reputation. I don’t care about either.

If I’m wrong I will deal with it but I don’t think I am. I especially don’t think this is how you react if you were town who had, and I quote ’ “accepted his fate.”

Occam’s razor tells Zorvo is just fps-ing…
Your statement is just false at every angle…

Zorvo knew for a fact his shot on me failed last night. You can tell from his posts he believed it.

Night before last

But still

VOTE: catbae

Let’s see how bad I was last EoD.
I don’t care about hammer this time.

The sick twist this game is if catbae is a wolf but he didn’t actually perform the factional kill and another wolf actually killed me

That would be unbelievably unfortunate

One word:
Fps.

(well it is technically three words, but shrug…)

@catbae if you’re town ignore this message but if this was the case can you say so just before you die

Actually you probably can’t for spew related reasons since you need me in the Poe if you’re a wolf, unfortunate.

I get it, it’s Seth
But what makes you so convinced at this point that Seth is lying about his action? We are deep enough in this game so him lying would be like

Really bad

Game throwing bad

I think he’s telling the truth

Just putting the prediction out now, that if Catbae is town I’m just going to get stopped again. Then I will be the bait for tomorrow because you alĺ think I am lying.

Hopefully Catbae is some form of mafia RB so this does not happen.

Votecount

catbae (5): lol, Leafia, thepigeonnyc, Marluxion, Marluna
beancat (3): Magnus, Phraze, catbae
Marluna (2): CRichardFortressLies, Zorvo

Not Voting (4): beancat, Jackrito, eliza, Demisha

I wish it were different.

A) he got roleblocked, which suggests im either a wolf being saved by my teammates or they decided to take a gamble to frame me as one because why would wolves waste a roleblock to save a town?

B) he’s holding his shot back until there is only one person in the hitlist left alive because he doesn’t fully trust town (what reason does he have to believe people are gonna get marluxion killed after im dead?) to fulfill his wincon but he’s being threatened every living second to comply or die so he needs to put up the act

C) he is a desperate wolf who’s stuck in this situation because he was forced to claim at start of day 2 (i suppose the only world in which this makes sense is a world where he was too scared to claim VT because he’d be expendable but also didn’t want to be the center of the spotlight as a PR)

I think C can pretty reliably be ruled off, if you look at the circumstances under which he claimed it’s probably borderline impossible for that to be the case but i’d have to go and reread that section tbh idk

I keep re reading this but I don’t understand what you mean?

Why would you shoot marluxion and not expect town backlash? I guess it’s not throwing if you truly are a 3p or wolf but marluxion is the worst shot in your hitlist you would in fact receive town backlash if you did that

Because I was tilted from being busy yesterday + reading achro got voted first thing and i just logged out for the day