Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

The thing is we went on circles a million years yesterday about how everybody thought exactly like this

Mechanically the play is to flip catbae because it’s not a PR

Socially everyone had more feelings that the actual wolf was beancat but that was the PR

This was the “dilemma” and it was well established that flipping either would mechanically confirm and lock a lot of people including myself, and since we also had a first day mafia execution we could totally AFFORD flipping whichever and it didn’t matter we would’ve been fine whether it was a mafia or town flip just because of the consequential information we got off of breaking the catbae/beancat problem, so everyone should’ve voted either of those two but people decided to panic vote along the way on achro because he was arguing a lot even though I vividly remember marl saying even if achro is open wolfing we just vote them later on because we don’t get nearly as much from that flip (and here we are)

I just beg everyone to not repeat the same mistake and just break the beancat/catbae thing once and for all, I guarantee you that if we don’t today we will be having all the discussion be around these two AGAIN tomorrow

1 Like

Im not voting yet because I have yet to ISO both of their posts today just like I did yesterday before voting, which i’ll probably do closer to night today

But I guarantee I will vote either catbae or beancat

1 Like

Nah Fam I gave my reasons

If we want to let Marluna open wolf in yet another EoD and get away with it that’s on you guys.

I could be wrong on Marluna and their town but we shouldn’t let a wolf get away with those kinda consistently bad EOD’s.

Your a wolf

extremely based take that is suprisingly uncommon

marluna rising in ranks of top mafia players

you are too late

should have sung this plea earlier instead of trying to kill a random poe villager

today we kill catbae or beancat

2 Likes

He did but he has since rescinded it.

Not quite openwolfing but not the best of ideas.

I’ve never seen a game where it was non consecutive. Not that I remember anyway.

Achro wanted that too, and I’m honestly doubting that Beancat is town after last night. VOTE: beancat

Agreed. Seth is really being Seth here.

Achro did that in HTF.

Seth is this bad. Believe me.

No. Demisha should be the shot for Jack 100% of the time. Inless he wants to be really helpful and shoot catbae if Bean flips v.

Either way, we should take Achro’s reads into account moving forward. 66% sure Achro is a villager. Giggles

I think you have a typo here Marl. Laughs

For what it’s worth, I’m not willing to touch you for at least a day or so even if Catbae flips wolf.

We have more important slots to think about Seth.

Agreed.

His reasoning is extremely good.

Yeah. Beancat is probably a wolf at this point.

No he isn’t. We need to resolve the N1 night kill situation first.

Did town win in the end?

Would prefer Beancat dying today, but catbae is acceptable as well.

I honestly agree with Jack here.

Laughs Only you Marl. Only you.

Welcome to my towncore at this point Marl. Even if catbae flips w. You’re nothing like this as scum.

As for Zorvo, he’s been slipping a bit admittedly, but is still at the edge of my towncore.

Pigeon is in it too as well as Phraze.

beancat has no reason to scumhunt because if she does you fuckers will go off in random diraction and not focus on the situation at hand

i know you too well and already seeing these guys trying to kill some rando that doesnt solve anything. yes i was involved but that was because it was funny. you guys were taking it very seriously and somehow achro had like 4 or 5 votes without my involvement

when it was d2 i was ready to kill 3p off but i was fine with having him killing poe guy since that was whst was promised for me and people were super excited to see kill

why is today any different?
because he probably got jailkept? zamn bro he must be mafia now whoopty doo

vulgard trolled us by killing achro now he trolled us by jailkeeping the 3p suspect

it is over

If she’s a villager, she has a reason to scumhunt.

i call cap

VOTE: beancat

may beancat finally rest in peace. tryhard marty shall live for another day

1 Like

90% sure this is town but the offchance that beancat decides to rb jack for some god forsaken reason haunts me

I’m not voting anyone but catbae today

If bean is town they aren’t going to rb Jack

1 Like

There are at least 2 wolves on bean ATM

Either Magnus or lol is a wolf I think
Possibly both

therr are atleast 7 wolves in this game

1 Like

@CRichardFortressLies @Zorvo stop being silly and vote catbae

If Marluna is a wolf you can address it later