Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

wasnt asking you fella

or is marluxion outed as a seth alt?

also no i dont do silly bets like this i am a serious gamer

@demisha @eliza vote catbae

@beancat self pres or die

If you flip V, weā€™ll yeet Beancat into the sun. We promise.

Just like every good father figure, you should leave

Due to what happened earlier I canā€™t sleep. Possible Iā€™m not judging catbae in my right mind. Donā€™t particularly care, not going to let him win if heā€™s pulling this as a wolf.

Yeah. A post like this absolutely never comes from mafia I think. VOTE: beancat

@Marluxion I really think a Beancat execution is the way to go here. Itā€™s what Achro wanted for yesterday too and I realize now that heā€™s a much better player than even I realized.

We honestly probably shouldā€™ve listened to him in hindsight. Now I miss Achro.

His outburst has lead to me reconsidering my relationship with Mafia and this and other websites as a whole.

If thatā€™s really what people think about me I doubt Iā€™ll be around much longer. Iā€™m struggling very hard to be as objective as I can here.

If other people want to clear him and change wagons that is your prerogative. I donā€™t think I am capable of doing so at present.

I do not want people sheeping me if they do not think heā€™s a wolf. Play to win the game.

More importantly, play to have fun while doing your best to win.

2 Likes

Itā€™s also important to learn from your mistakes and to consider the possibility that you could be wrong.

As well as not being afraid of losing or being wrong.

Itā€™s important to be able to reeval if the situation calls for it too. Gives Marl a comforting leafhug

1 Like

interesting

Iā€™m very confident Marl and Catbae are just V/V here, which leaves Bean as wolf through process of elimination.
Iā€™ve drawn my line in the sand, now Iā€™m sticking it out. If Bean flips town, Iā€™ll surrender my independence and sheep with the majority tomorrow.

1 Like

Finally something to mason on.

1 Like

Hello weā€™re really going to resolve catbae/beancat for real?
My position on catbae/beancat is still unchanged.
Itā€™s better to vote out the VT claim over the Roleblocker claim.
That being said, if catbae flips town. Iā€™ll see to it that beancat either towntells or gets punted out of the game.

If we flip catbae today and theyā€™re town, make sure beancat has fire under their feet tomorrow as an incentive to towntell or they get executed.

Personally Iā€™m leaning towards beancat being legit roleblocker, yet is X-shot.
That would ensure that the roleblocker isnā€™t too strong if the non-consecutive modifier wasnā€™t for some reason added by the host.