Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

VOTE: catbae
I’m with Marl on the correct mech play.

I feel like there’s something very off here, but I’m really not sure what to do
lets hope for the best

EBWODP: Hosts.

I wouldn’t mind if beancat owned up about how strong their roleblocker claim is. If it isn’t non-consecutive it has to be X-Shot or vice versa.

Otoh if catbae flips mafia, put fire under the feet of any Achro voter who doesn’t have anything going for them town wise.

1 Like

What if I hammered Beancat instead?

It’s a valid thought, though we lose more if we execute beancat and we’re wrong instead of catbae in case we’re wrong on them instead.

Beancat definitely feels more w sided and catbae town sided, she also seems to be a very lurky player

My issue with this is that even when having thrown away the upper hand we had yesterday to resolve this beancat/catbae situation without a lot of downside we can STILL afford to check the VT first which is correct from a mech stand point, because even if catbae happened to flip town we’re still not anywhere close of a game over situation and we have a lot of confirmed information (beancat, marluxion and catbae + ramifications of such flip) and in the world where catbae IS wolf then we retain the roleblocker

In every world we have the resources to do what is mechanically correct here, i’d rather take the safe route with minimal downsides and minimal upsides than the risky play with big upsides and big downsides when we still have a sustainable circumstance for going with the mechanically correct choice

What if both me, Marluxion and Catbae are wolves?

I would recommend you don’t do that. Same with catbae for that matter.

Aw man I was gonna do the “WTF” but Demi voted so now I don’t wanna

Cool.
I’ve been wondering where you’ve been today.
Got any thoughts outside catbae/beancat?

Like I mentioned here today, anything that is not the catbae/beancat situation is not my problem today and I couldn’t care less, I don’t want the discussion to turn to a different topic again and have the wagons be something else entirely at EoD

We will have 48 hours to discuss anything other than that after this but for the time being I haven’t focused on anything that isn’t those 2 except what I already thought of people up to D2 but that doesn’t matter right now

I can’t trust most people here to not derail into a new different wagon over an argument that happened on the spot at EoD when im not around sadly

If you find something that looks like open wolfing or that is a confirmed wolf that’s fine and you can bring it up the next day but unless it brings more information to the table than the catbae/beancat situation DON’T VOTE THAT TODAY

Tbf I was annoyed Achro was the EoD2 flip, yet what’s done is done.
Ok I can see why you’d want catbae/beancat resolved 1st, yet I would think you have thoughts outside those two that can be shared.

Ah yes Seth playing on 2 accounts Kappa.

1 Like

Except we have a much higher chance of being wrong on catbae and Beancat is barely playing the game.

Everyone’s gotten their heads wrapped around how Marluxion is probably town and the final nail in the coffin for that mechanically locked confirmation is going to be the catbae/beancat flip so there’s no point in discussing that any further

Zorvo has been weird since the very beginning of the game, ever since he threatened me with the self resolve you probably noticed that I just went ahead and started ignoring him because he just does weird out of nowhere jumpscares to me, other than that i’ve been somewhat reading what he says throughout the days and he seems to jump around a lot but i don’t know, Zorvo is kind of a chaotic player that just jumps around so I wouldn’t use that as an argument to wolf lean him but I don’t have the slightest clue if he’s town either

Phraze and Leafia are masons, everyone wants them alive because they are most likely both town as has been explained already their linked role is an extremely difficult claim to pull off as mafia

I remember reading this exact post of Magnus today at this exact time and couldn’t agree more, especially since I am annoyed (i’ve gone over this on D1 or 2 already) that lol’s probably a town player despite being very chaotic/unhinged but that’s just personal bias against unhinged town players, in all fairness lol today has made actually clear and contributing posts rather than random meme speech garbage which is a surprise to my eyes

Let’s see who else am I missing

Pigeon i don’t know honestly I don’t see them post a lot and when they do I usually miss it should probably give them an ISO tomorrow

You rich also just came around yesterday and even though you’ve posted more than pigeon it’s the exact same situation I haven’t given you almost any attention because im more focused in yesterday’s achro argumen and catbae/beancat’s situation

Same for marluna i believe people where starting to dislike this slot yesterday but at that point the whole catbae/beancat thing clearing marluxion and likely having a wolf there was more important for me yet again, so just like you and pigeon i’ll given them a quick ISO skim for tomorrow

Now to remind everyone again

vote between beancat and catbae or I’ll fucking hate you unless you bring a sound reasoning on why another vote tells us more and is more viable today

1 Like