Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Vote the hosts because I rolled Atheist.

1 Like

Youā€™re still taking the high risk high reward, why?

We can just take the safe play and still have the upper hand

Worst case scenario with the high risk we lose the PR

I donā€™t blame you for thinking this. Yet Iā€™m not interested in potentially repeating my mistake of voting out a PR over a VT claim. I was town and they did flip town PR.

1 Like

What are the chances Bean just continues roleblocking Catbae as either alignment?

How mlm is it high risk when Beancat is far more likely to be scum? Also, Beancat is barrly even playing the game anyway. Not to mention that Achro believed that Beancat was the better execution between the two of them.

Going to call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Wasnā€™t it brought up (and I mentioned in my posts just now) that beancat is a lurky player?

I also donā€™t know what MLM means btw, english is my second language so I apologize for constantly asking what abbreviations are (Iā€™ve asked a few this game alone already)

Even when Achro believed Beancat was the better vote I still voted catbae because I firmly believed (and still do) that catbae being the correct mech play here is the way to go, given the current deaths this is still worth for the chance of keeping the potential RB

you are very probably right yeah

We can only hope this is the case.

the thing about being mean in mafia games is that it feels good in the moment but then afterward you kind of regret it and the person you do it to just wants to kill you cuz like thats their way of getting revenge for your mean words on the internet

1 Like

Yeah I get this. I used to be the meanest SOB in mafia, yet Iā€™m changing my ways.

okay but i am town and beancat is probably a scumbutt

however i understand why you believe that

just promise me when i flip town you will vote beancat anyway and not be afraid cuz she claimed a good pr, ok?

one weird trick to getting better is to read people on their play and not be afraid to vote someone who is acting really scummy just cuz they claimed a role. you dont gotta believe that now but hopefully learn it from my flip

2 Likes

If you flip town then beancat has to be mafia in 100 out of 100 worlds

Ideally beancat town tells in the world theyā€™re town after your flip. If they donā€™t, then their execution the following day is fine with me.

i mean i probably will still continue to do it cuz i care too much but itā€™s not good for winning games cuz people vote you out of spite. i lose all my game anyway though cuz iā€™m shit at the game so it doesnā€™t make much difference

thatā€™s fine tho people will yeet me and iā€™ll be dead and flip town and the game will be purged clean and marl can be happy he got rid of the person who insulted his play

Beancatā€™s roleblocking ability versus Catbaeā€™s social reads. Thatā€™s the question.

3 Likes

cool :+1:

1 Like

ftr while i present an image of competence i am in fact horrendously bad at this game and win something like 20% of my town games (i havenā€™t taken official count but it is very very very low)

so like dont take my reads as gospel after im flipped lol