Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

do still kill bean tho thats a freebie

But youā€™re still present and sharing your thoughts.

You have the right to care about winning. It only becomes a problem if youā€™re toxic and attack the player instead of the play.

2 Likes

The better question to ask is who do we flip next if catbae and beancat are both town.

dunno lol i think thats a distinction people draw to feel good about themselves while changing little in the practical sense

if i wanted to i could probably be crueler while staying within the letter of the rules but dont have an interest in exploring that

1 Like

Probably better not to go with the cruel route tbh.

Marluna? Or Jack if they donā€™t kill.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if one/both of them are mafia. The problem is if catbae and beancat both flip town then it would point towards a mafia being town read/leaned, possibly 2 if weā€™re going pessimistic. It would imply that the consensus PoE if there is one is very likely wrong.

In that worldā€¦ alright, so in worlds where Catbae and Beancat are V/V, Marl is cleared town (unless Maf holstered, which I donā€™t believe).

Lol, Zorvo, the masonsā€¦ although Iā€™m pretty sure Leafia/Phraze are cleared anyway.
I should include myself there, but Iā€™m not.
If weā€™re in that world, we screwed up horribly.

ā€¦I should be explaining better.

anyway my one serious suggestion other than beancat to look into would be eliza because i think she actually has just been running on fumes and her day 1 tunnel on achro looks very fake in hindsight, plus when i read her other game shes actuallycapable of decent solving posts she hasnt really shown here

idk if thats too tinfoily cuz othewise i dont have much

(obviously if beancat is mafia you policy yeet zorvo into the sun for his defense of her)

if i get hammered overnight gl

Is Eliza actually Jaiden? Are they both the same person?

yeah thats mod confirmed

But they were both playing in Morbtainadoā€¦

Did you miss this?

I saw it, but I didnā€™t get it.

Ironically thatā€™s part of the reason I got my first ever ban in FM History.
I didnā€™t even play a single game and I got banned for a year.

1 Like

:ghosthug: Boo!

1 Like

Temptation to vote Marluna intensifies

1 Like

If Marl managed to get miscleared that hard as mafia this game, it might well be one of his best mafia games Iā€™ve ever seen. Yet I donā€™t see myself wanting to pursue this tinfoil when we have more suspicious slots alive as of now.

I can see Zorvo and the mason claims as town. Lol otoh is probably the one Iā€™m least confident on this list if I town leaned him. Kanave did push you and Achro, the latter flipped town so youā€™re fine in my book.