Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Bean pls

Sheā€™s gone and sheā€™s not coming back is she

@beancat if you are town you need to help me save you or we are going to lose

Iā€™m hoping beancat has a good case on why they should be kept alive.
Tick tock.

She lacks tmi on like 3 things that have happened in the last 24h

I need to know what all sheā€™s read and where her catbae read is coming from

@CRichardFortressLies

Huh they seem really behind, seeing as Marl has brought up receipts on how he has scum cased Jackrito.

I personally just see what Beancat is doing here, as shading me to be the kill for tomorrow after they RB me tonight. Since its pretty much confirmed that will happen if my kill does not go through,

Iā€™m taking this as answering my question from earlier.

I could see that if beancat is a hit. Otoh your story is hard to prove one way or the other, and 3p claims are justifiably treated with suspicion.

tldr

factor 1 - i claim roleblocker and catbae claims vanilla
factor 2 - fuck you, marluxion
factor 3 - people attacking my inactivity rather than my reads, must mean im right
factor 4 - im sorry for misplay
factor 5 - pls dont kill me

this is epic

1 Like

no

Thatā€™s fair and I accept that as said I expected to die the day I claimed, Itā€™s after getting my kill blocked last night, and now the only claimed Rb is trying to make me look bad I have issue. Since that block ruined my chance to semi prove myself, maybe something else stopped it and Iā€™m wrong though.

i did too

very easy to prove by killing beancat

i continue to pog off on the beancat wagon

I canā€™t argue against that.

Vulgard flipped JOAT with a 1 shot jailkeeper ability, so I can see them jailing you N2.

No reason for them to do so though, Demi was one of the core people happy to keep me alive, and prove it by shooting someone. If they wanted me dead so badly they had the town cred to do so yesterday. Makes no sense to make it look like Iā€™m lying about my role and then kill me.

Donā€™t know why you quoted that but when you asked for Beans case I seen that.