Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Depends. If Vulgard TR’ed Demi and didn’t want you to shoot at all and mentioned such concerns then they probably did Roleblock you.

I don’t think Vulgard had no reason to jailkeep you. He never liked your slot from what I’ve seen from his posts.

They repped a town!Dem read before death. That’s a thing too.

Not much
I’ve mostly been realtiming, check my posts and I’ve read ~100 posts before each one

…doing my best to speedread everything right now, may I add

Okay I clearly missed this, sorry Marl
I’ll evaluate whether this is scum distancing or actually towny when I’ve read more

Point still stands:

Last I read was you ignoring that world
Seems you went through it but not to much earm welcome, hence my point stands

Jaiden/Eliza being unmemorable today is something I’ve noticed too.
From experience, if I have trouble remembering a slot that’s usually not for a good reason.

Or it’s possible that’s a sign that I’m tired, and should go to bed so I can have a clear head.

Like this.

It’s not like I am thinking about the game 24/7…

@beancat

Start reading from here
Tell me if you think catbae is still a wolf or if I’m partnered with him once you’ve read from here until you caught up

Running a social read on jack cuz I need to go to sleep for a 4am wakeup tomorrow and I dont got time for a catbae ISO

Summary

Shades the initial Kanave read

Nonchalant about said shade not really gaining traction

Personal opinion on this one so not as damning, but until CRich came in that slot was generally flat and had quite a bit of eyebrow-raising posts
Jack both complimenting them and calling them a lost wolf in the same post is odd and confusing

Oh look
The exact thing I said wolves would do

They don’t really give effort in pushing their own read and goes along with killing a townread of theirs
This definitely deels like wolf bussing

Comes in with this weird claim early d2; if it’s their wincon to have presumably some members of the town die, makes no sense for them to claim it like this

Okay I ran out of headspace after 40 posts
Still think that’s enough to show Jack scum

i doubt he jks the slot that is supposed to be vigging when thats antitown when e are on evens but ho nose

Not gomna comment on the anger portion of things

…I’m a little less sure of you being scum after seeing you fall out of the “narrow-minded” category

Can I get caught up on why you’re on me now

Or were rather

bruh

thats literally in a mod post

2 Likes

Bruh even I know that
And that’s an insult

Beancats post there shows the issue with Iso only reads. I claimed because the most town read person was forcing me to. I was also on Kanave at a point when they were pretty safe no reason to bus there.

eliza != elizathepsycho i’m pretty sure if that is what you are thinking

why does discourse lump the replies together in notifications so i can only find one of them piece of garbage software

i didn’t read up cuz im not feeling super happy with the game and kind of just want out and have mostly made my stances clear

if theres something pressing @ me otherwise im prolly going to be doing real life stuff before the deadline

Because I trusted the people voting you more than the people voting catbae

I’m not on you now