Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You got two villagers executed over far more likely wolves and you really need to ask that Marl? You’ve been wolfsiding hard all game.

Marl leafia may not have done thaat much in D1 or 2 but yesterday she was very involved in the thread and kinda town leading, I know you’re town so can you walk me through your theory about beancat and catbae being both V/V? I want to convince you otherwise

1 Like

I didn’t get Achro executed. I was listening to vulgard.

I’m fine with that.

How far from hammer are we

You voted for Achro though.

You do not need to convince me otherwise. Beancat is going to be the vote today because what I think doesn’t matter. The entire basis for my read is that she is too out of touch with what happened in the thread to actually be a wolf. That’s it.

Probably we shouldn’t.
They still can be a secret Watcher who was on pigeon last night, since it was an obvious kill.

(unlikely though)

UNVOTE

Wow. O.O I thought I was the only one voting Beancat! UNVOTE

Too close for comfort right now.

L-2

Okay marluna unvoted so I don’t have to, im okay with letting beancat leave a legacy anyways

VOTE: Marluna

im okay with not immediately killing beancat

1 Like

i havent read any legacies and dont plan to but i respect the decision

chad arrives

You can be out of touch in the thread and still be a wolf and everything is pointing towards Beancat being a wolf too.

Her position is unironically the most clear in the game just like mine.

She has had her only tunnel proven wrong and is now forced to reevaluate.

@beancat you have a time limit of 8 hours. Legacy and action before then or die. No one is going to wait for you longer than that.

Yes you can

We should still discuss things a bit before executing Beancat. I’m fine with Beancat/Marluna wagons for wagonomics.