Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

It’s not proof it’s just what I believe

1 Like

i will wait 12 hours

If Beancat somehow does flip v here, you can help lol and Phraze lead the town tomorrow once I die tonight.

I admit defeat that I can be wrong.

But I still think Marluna is wolfy and is wolf regardless of flip.

1 Like

to be fair its very possible beancat got epically trolled
but i think beancat wolfy and i dont really care to think rn

Course it’s my opinion and others may not share that same opinion but that’s what I believe.

1 Like

what if we just kill marl and lol

1 Like

You can make the argument that her as a wolf has read nothing of thread and and her choosing to continue wolfreading catbae is her choosing to die on that hill because re-evaluating after catbaes outburst would put her in a bad position.

You ALSO can make the argument that (my opinion) when she saw catbaes outburst, if she were a wolf she would have felt compelled to townlean it because that’s what everyone else did.

i agree

who in the HELL liked my post then removed it

2 Likes

please no swearing

Me

1 Like

I did it just now!
Go me!

1 Like

relike it or im quickhammering

Me. I was trying to like the post above it and accidentally liked it.

WELL IT WASNT ALL THREE OF YOUS

1 Like

Btw

If Jack tries to pull a “I killed marl!” And there is not another kill, Kill him IMMEDIATELY.

That is the easiest line for a wolf in his position to take.

1 Like

Okay marl instead of approaching it from the standpoint of her posting

What about the catbae/beancat dome? Did you not agree at some point yesterday and D2 that one of the two had to be a wolf?

I stand by Catbaes reactions yesterday don’t come from a wolf. This is not me saying this through power of hindsight. I dont think a wolf gets that emotional if caught.

I said this all yesterday before anyone says anything.

i swear to christ