Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Socially I didn’t. My take at eod was that likely both were town but it was too late for a cfd and the entire day had resolved around the two of them.

1 Like

I realize that you are irritated and a town so I don’t want to waste time talking to you about it from perspectives you already don’t agree with, I hope you don’t find it even more irritating/like im questioning you

Marluna take Day 2 felt off and fits with a wolf PoV.

Okay, fair enough I suppose, and you mentioned I don’t have to convince you either so I won’t piss you off even more for no reason trying to convince you

Beancat is still the vote here sadly, sorry

I am killing you because it is the fastest route to my wincon and sanity at this point. If mafia bother to cross kill so be it.

I do not mind answering questions or giving thoughts or explanations at all. I just don’t want to be called an idiot like I have been 4+ times already. (Not by you)

1 Like

You aren’t pissing me off
I WANT to play Mafia
This is the game

1 Like

Vulgard being killed over Marluxion does make allot of sense if Jack is mafia.

But yes you are correct she is going to die today anyway

1 Like

Jack this is literally going to get you hung tomorrow. If you kill me you are choosing to lose.

Read This

2 Likes

If Jack is lying about his ability this is the route he HAS to take.

2 Likes

read this.

1 Like

Like that post to acknowledge it so I don’t have to ping everyone

*I have read this.

English is stupid.

1 Like

I don’t think I am this is my win con. I may change my mind later, but thats my plan for now.

Your “read this” response was funny don’t worry

No, logically Mafia have to kill me. You win TOMORROW if you shoot demisha. This does not track logically. If you pull this and there are not two kills you are accepting your demise.

And defeat.

Yeah.
Explicitly if you are said wolf…