Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Marl. You never die tonight over me.

At least not in worlds were Jack is a 3p.

Leafia, that’s fine. But IF THERE IS ONE KILL. AND IT IS ME. do not let jackrito get away with claiming that kill as proof of his role.

1 Like

You CANNOT humor “oh Jack and Mafia crosskilled!” Worlds. You CANNOT.

There is still no third party win condition in the OP. His claim is still sketchy as hell.

He HAS to prove he is not lying about his role

1 Like

If you think I make a claim this complicated, then try to bluff my way through the entire game by pretending Im RB. You really rate me super highly.

We won’t. If you’re the only death, Jack is never telling the truth about being a 3p here because the only way for you to be the only kill tonight is if Jack is mafia.

This is something I agree completely with.

Just wish I shot N1 now and got it out the way. Had no idea I would become the main mafia RB target, that made this game way harder

Then that’s fine. If Jack wants to risk killing me and losing that’s his prerogative.

Even if he kills you, he’s still proven 3p if you aren’t the only one to die Marl.

If beancat hasn’t posted in the next 6 hours you are free to hammer her at your leisure. Every time she has been in thread it has been around these times.

beancat should have died d1 i regret my life choices

Nah. D2 actually.

nah ur overdoing it i well remember you saying to trust the roleblocker claim and kill catbae lol so did i

i am frozen help

Yeah. That was my mistake. I should’ve trusted Achro more.

Anyway, going to head out for now, so t as lk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

I have a microwave if your interested.

1 Like