Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You’re

1 Like

Your = possessive
You’re - You are

“You are welcome” = You’re

“Your dog, Bernard.” - Your

If nobody is gonna talk about the actual game I might as well be useful and teach you grammar

1 Like

(impossible)

if we’re just waiting for cat no. 2 can we just have awesome discussions about random stuff

isn’t this the 10th time you’ve corrected him about this how is this still an issue

Since everyone else is attacking Marl, I’m just going to quickly inform you all that the choice to execute Catbae over Beancat makes perfect sense from his perspective. Marl already didn’t trust Jack’s 3p claim, and therefore wouldn’t believe the roleblock was legitimate, which meant Beancat had the potential to be telling the truth about roleblocking Catbae, and therefore had a soft redcheck on them… I can sympathise, and I’m not too upset Catbae went over, even if I was voting Bean.

I was thinking N1 could’ve been a complicated gambit, but since Pigeon died the chances of Marl/Zorvo n1 holster is exceedingly unlikely. Marl is just town, and therefore should not be ignored. We vote Bean today, and then Marluna or Jack tomorrow I think.

3 Likes

Hello what’s the situation on the ground?
Bummer that catbae flipped town, yet if beancat was the execution and flipped town roleblocker then I’d be even more annoyed at myself.

If anyone here wants to complain about how bad the catbae execution is in hindsight, may I remind you that there were roleblocked on a no-kill night (N1) and their flip helps to solve Marl.

I command you to unfreeze yourself.

Marl is effectively confirmed as a villager.
Leafia declared herself town leader and voted Bean.

Leafia was voting Catbae at EOD2.
Jack claimed roleblocked.

Jack implied they targeted Demi, which is good because if they were evil the best play would’ve been to claim a shot on Marl which failed due to Pigeon possibly protecting. The fact that Jack didn’t say this makes this a lot easier.

We can complain about bad townplay post game. Right now, we still have a game to play.

1 Like

I would imagine I have a right to complain, since I never voted Catbae, but you’re right. Complaining won’t help anyone.

Seth doesn’t care about that unfortunately.

1 Like

First of all, why would anyone want to quickhammer Bean? Regardless of Bean’s alignment, someone will be killed tonight and everyone oughta have their say.

1 Like

Zorvo challenge to use your and you’re properly. Result: Still hasn’t passed.

2 Likes

Has beancat posted yet? If not, then quickhammering them would be super bad especially if they flip town.

Yeah beancat hasn’t posted today from reading the timestamp of their last post of this game so far.

To no one’s surprise, Marl is just town now that catbae flipping town confirms that barring some fringe world where mafia holsters N1 that there was a save on him that same night.