Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Ngl Jaiden being mafia is looking like a distinct possibility, if there’s nothing going for them townwise.
I wouldn’t mind if they’re the lunch if we get cold feet on Zorvo.

VOTE: eliza
Expression of interest outside of Zorvo wagon.

I didn’t like eliza’s handling of Achro and Leafia tbh. This adds more fuel to the fire when Dem has put their name in a group of 3 including eliza twice in her ISO last time I checked.

Good to know that Aussie timezone means I’m alone in thread … again as usual.

Pigeon

Kanave and Demi are both wolves.
Does Kanave do this to both partners?
@CRichardFortressLies

If you are confident about Cricharf being town, it means last mafia is probably either Eliza or me, and if nothing unexpected happens, we have 3 free lynches for the tw of us, so we can give 3p their win, if everyone else agrees.

Is this all wolf theatre @CRichardFortressLies

I’m stuck uneasy about both Jack and Marluxion.
I need to figure out if Jack is actually possible to be 3P here.

Actually this post might spew them as truth telling.

Giving Jack the win means we execution Marluxion anyway.

These are there other votes.

No Demi or Marluxion.

I think it’s more like, if they are both alive in LYLO/XYLO and Jack doesn’t vote Marluxion. Just vote Jack.

Looking back Jack is more 3P then not but I still ain’t gonna not consider the possibility of them being mafia.

This felt planned out so it’s also possible mafia didn’t kill cause they wanted to get out Catbae.

Still kinda dumb though tbh.

Anyone who thinks I’m a wolf.
What do you think of these posts?

Here is some with Demi in regards to my slot.

Wonder what would have happened if I shot Demi instead of Marluxion.

I probably would be dead.

I’m leaning yes right now. If you asked me this yesterday, I’d say no.
Remember those Dem posts I pulled up showing Jaiden in a group of 3 with Leafia and Achro?

Yes. I don’t get the impression that they’re paranoid of each other, let alone trying to figure out each other’s alignment.