Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I wouldn’t mind a 2nd opinion on those posts, as it’s possible that I’m getting myself into conf bias mode.

Leafia said @Marluxion can be town leader again since he’s getting back on track, also that he’s regained respect so long as using brains.

I’m going to assume this is from mason chat correct?

I will add that if we’re going to lunch Marl, it has to be either today or tomorrow as I’m reluctant to feed who I think is a confirmed town to the 3p claim.

Again you just always vote Jack if both them and Marluxion are alive in XyLo unless Jack pushes Marluxion.
Even then, if Marluxion manages to make it into a F3 don’t be afraid to vote him as he isn’t lock town, only likely town.
If it’s F4 with him I’d highly suggest a sleep vote and don’t listen to a thing Marluxion says about “it won’t matter I’ll be dead” tell him “Good! Give us a legacy then.”
Trust me on this, force Marluxion to self resolve.
He should always get night killed if he’s town, if he’s mafia he can’t get night killed so you have to remove his partner which probably can only be Jack and then strike him down in F3 and avoid F4.

BTW I’m with Vulgard and Marluxion and if Achro or Catbae also said it (don’t remember) I’m also with them as well.

CRichard is Town Here.

Like I was sus of Molly but I’ve never really been sus of CRichard at all.
Maybe didn’t like him calling out the masons but that’s about it.

I was being a bit bias cause of my grouping thing but Beancat being a wolf makes me believe my grouping is just wrong.

I’ll bear them in mind.
Marl is a wolf only if they did a big brain play of holstering the kill and Jack being with them.
These two are unlikely, so they aren’t a priority lunch from my perspective.

The big bad wolf Demi didn’t like when I did that.

As I said, no need to worry about that till XyLo.

As much as I disliked Zorvo white knighting beancat before they got lunched, their posts don’t feel like they’re pushing agenda and I’m willing to not tinfoil them today.
There are more suspicious players than Zorvo, and I’m voting one of them as of now.

I mean I am pretty sure it was initial that Eliza wanted to vote after lol but it also looks like they didn’t care who was executed which way, which is how wolves PoV would be like.

A wolf watching 2 town wagons, wolves go a certain way with that PoV.

VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

@eliza
Claim.

If the wolf isn’t Eliza does the wolf wanna kill Marluxion if it isn’t Marluxion and Jack is 3P.

Cause I’d feel bad for Jack if you kill the other mason and we just vote you the next day before Jack can win.

I’m basically saying out of kindness can you kill Marluxion over Phraze for Jack.

Good catch.

I’m Sadge :cry:

IK ToS has stopped doing FM for awhile and I was already banned but I really wanted to partake in an “episode” game on there.