Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Ok yet it’s still facepalm worthy, as how often do you see mafia saying “execute me, execute me”?

I saw it happen once on the old forums. There might be more, but that game I remember pretty well for other reasons.
The suspect in question claimed their actual role, and everyone just assumed “well, an evil wouldn’t claim evil, so they must be good!” and left them alone for a while.

Ok once that’s it. That doesn’t mean it invalidates all the other times when someone demanding to be the execution is unsurprisingly town/good.

1 Like

Zorvo (5): Jackrito, Zorvo, eliza, Marluna, Marluxion
eliza (1): lol

Did Marluna explain why they voted Zorvo? Let me check.

If you’re going to suspect me as mafia, that’s your perogative. I would prefer that it isn’t made up on stuff that is not supported by the thread, such as saying that I don’t care about the lol/Marluna situation. I have Marluna as more likely to be scum than lol, yet unfortunately there’s no way we can execute them today even if we suddenly think they’re mafia instead of lol.

I questioned Marluna regarding Zorvo and unless I missed something, they flat out admitted to sheeping Marl.
Then again, I would prefer you don’t just take my word for it.

If none of us think it’s Lol, of course I should vote no-exe.
I’m just not doing so yet because I’m not ready to die.

I formally retract my v!Marluna read. I might’ve forgotten my reasoning and I’m not going to throw out town credit for no reason.

Good catch. Not to mention they seemed to have peaced out of thread after being voted on.

Rule of three.
I noticed Lol didn’t seem to really “solve” early game; maybe there’s no motivation there to find wolves because they don’t need to. Lol’s just *been there.

Lol being last mafia apparently pointed at themselves earlier, because I seem to remember that they made a post in which they observed this pattern. Players fighting for their life hard while on the block have flipped town and those peace out while on the block has flipped scum this game.

Would you say Zorvo fought for their life?

Lol was advocating for Demisha’s death, though… although I don’t know if it means anything, since Demisha was the obvious target ever since Jack claimed.

I’d say no from skimming Zorvo’s posts during D5, in which they said they should be resolved.
Perhaps the pattern lol alluded to isn’t 100% a slam dunk on determining alignment, yet it was certainly true regarding beancat

Reading CRichard’s slot, Molly… with the benefit of hindsight, leaning a number of flipped villagers as town, especially villagers most other people seemed to suspect at the time, is not wolfy behaviour.

It’s interesting to review the dynamics of surviving players earlier in the game.
Maybe CRichard is town?

Squints at this post while lol is on the block.

@Marluna I want to hear your thoughts.
I’m contemplating voting Lol and ending the game here. Would you agree or disagree with this idea?

@CRichardFortressLies if you’re town, would you prefer me to vote no exe and give you a chance to vote Marluna if you think she’s evil?

No I would rather you vote lol. If they’re mafia, you’re kicking the can 1 more day when we can end this game right now in a town win.

Don’t you still think Marluna’s more likely evil, though?

I don’t know. I have reasons to think either of them is mafia, and I want this game over and done with.
I’m voting to execute lol, because they’re in PoE and they’ve peaced out while on the block, which is what beancat did.