Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

As much as I hate Magnus delaying their decision, that blows any tinfoils I had on him out of the water. Unless he’s trolling us and making us suffer when his victory is inevitable as mafia, they’re just town.

I hardclaim trolling Mafia sorry not sorry.

GDI are you serious?

I guess you’ll find out postgame.

If you’re telling the truth about being mafia, please end this game now.
I for one am not interested in having the game delayed when your victory is inevitable.

I’m still waiting for Marluna to respond to my question.

You do that then.
Rn I have a splitting headache, which isn’t helped by this.

1 Like

Look on the bright side.
The erratic flashvoters from earlier are all dead.

I can see that.
I’m not sure if that’s a good thing today.

Like I said, I have no idea which of lol/Crichard is last wolf.
I have flipped the coin already. (even if it was untintentional.) If you have no clue who might be mafia/if you are last mafia I’m fine ending the game upon this chance.

BUT.
If you think lol is mafia over me or Crichard, there is no point no-axing today.
If you no-exe now, I will take this that you townread lol more than Crichard (or me), and I am forced to vote Crichard in the lylo day anyway. (i won’t vote myself, neither you, nor the person you TR over the other post.)

Well.

There is exactly one scenario where I am not forced to vote Crichard (and I am alive at lylo), but I doubt this will happen in this game at this point in this stage.

We no-exe and CRichard is killed?
I sincerely doubt that ever happens.

Hey Marluna. How would you feel if we no exe today, we cross vote and lol hammers one of us as the last mafia?

Especially when in that world, we have mafia!lol on the block and would win the game right now if we don’t no lunch.

Okay… Two scenarios.

My other scenario is a bit more specific.

If you’re willing to crossvote with Marluna tomorrow, you clearly don’t believe Lol’s the last evil. Which means you shouldn’t want me to no-exe as a villager.

I think this might be a slip.

Are you this confident lol being town, and me being last wolf?

It probably would happen, if we no-axing today anyway.

It’s a hypothetical scenario in which we skip execution today and we get to LuLo tomorrow.

But you don’t believe it’s the case, do you?

Here’s the thing Marluna, if we’re willing to clear Magnus as town then it has to be you/lol as last mafia from my perspective. I have reasons to scum read both of you and trying to figure out who to vote out of you two is yeah not fun.