King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

An old woman opens the doors to the chamber, heaving her way through.
“We apologize for our… abrupt abscence, especially in the face of such… distinguished nobles.” She gestures to the Grandees. “Rulers of Order.” She gestures towards the Counts. “Ruthless Hunters of Efficiency and Excellency” She gestures towards the Barons. “And the Chiefs.”

Her voice exudes gravely nature… typical of somebody having not talked for so long. “We have arrived to announce the royal entry of Ophelia Krueger. Any accusations of her being an odd, devilish creature, hiding such features with her attire, taking the souls of the dead to offer them a place as her servants, collaborating with the Seventh god to take the reign back from the Ninth, eating raw flesh to sustain herself, or being immortal are both absolutely unfounded and make an complete mockery of any sense of justice and civility. Any reports of rythmatic tapping coming from her seat from other people near to her are offered to have their ears checked in any number of Patrician clinics. Any sense of warmness, peace, justice, kindness, or willingness to comply with her you may feel in her presence are results of her rigorous self-training and understanding, and have no reason to be accused for any sort of unnatural aura.”

“…”

A girl pokes her head into the room, wearing a small tophat and a sweater. She whispers something to the announcer, and after receiving confirmation, hurries into the chamber, sitting down.

2 Likes

Words were for those of us with looser schedules honestly can’t beleive people spend so much time on these talks. This all use to be her brothers job but well that went out the window… Time for her to take atleast something here.

"My name is Hope of family Wintersoul, some of you might have met my older brother Clark who use to be our head. Heard storys of this and here to do what what is necessary.

(Sadly am very busy atm for the first 48 hours)

Character Design

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late!

A relatively short man rushes into the room, his hair messy and outfit clearly thrown together without much thought.
“Baron Ash Vespertine, at your service!”
He bows before taking a seat.
“I was caught up on the discussion topic on the way here, and I think the Ceremony is the best option we’ve been given.”

( VOTE: Option B )

2 Likes

“Of course there’s more than just the Ninth! Have you seen the glorious beaches? Have you seen our immaculate marble works?”

“It is truly a view best enjoyed with a cold limeade!”

1 Like

Augustin walks up and kneels to Jaspin.

“It pains me greatly to have neglected your wisdom, County, and I only wish I can repay you in service forevermore, my liege.”

(How old is augustin)

(probably around nineteen or twenty)

Ah i am not really a… Beach go-er. But i will take your word on it Angel

(ah i was gonna say jaspin is like 19 himself)

Why do you keep calling me liege… i am not a king.

1 Like

(oh did we all go the young route Ash is a solid 18)

Are you ok?.. Are the barons keeping you hostage?

(hahaha I was gonna be in my 30’s because I was there for the first game lmao)

2 Likes

( i dont like playing characters older then me. its weird. usually my characters are on year younger or my age)

1 Like

(also gives me an excuse to have a reasonably aged heir in the case I die in an event)

(Yeah i felt like a child of the player i played in the last game would suit best. in turn he would be younger)

1 Like

(oh I didn’t even think about this, if Ash dies I’m just gonna have to come in with a whole new character LOL)

1 Like

(how old should litten mc flurry be, it sounds like a youngster ngl)

(22 seems like a reasonable age)

(tbh she’s probably not gonna kill us very often I expect because dying in an event with an established RP character could feel bad)

2 Likes

(Hope is 22 since being mentioned)

2 Likes