King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

(just ignore me having a spanish name and then not changing it when i didnt get grandee :wowee: )

2 Likes

(Whisper)Messengers are always welcomed in our land. dont worry Joe.

2 Likes

(cant wait for someone who comes in latter to have missed this and ask ā€œwhos joeā€)

3 Likes

Joe nods his thanks, then disappears into the crowd.

(going afk)

1 Like

(I forgot i probably shouldnt name my character hazard so i had to quickly think of a name)

(dont worry too much. My character is literally named angelic light)

3 Likes

Angelicā€¦ Lightā€¦ I can tell you are a grandee thats for sure

1 Like

(mlp oc name)

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for passing on the message, truly. And I am very sorry to hear that.

1 Like

:sob:

4 Likes

(i swear being insufferable isnt my only character trait)

1 Like

ITā€™S MINE GIVE IT BACK

1 Like

(Bet)

1 Like

So we have a peachā€¦ and a Angelā€¦ Nouns are the hit new things for names now days huh

2 Likes

Why dear, donā€™t forget my last name! Toadstools are also a noun, hehe~
She giggles light heartedly, self aware of how odd her name may sound to others

Did your family run a peach business or somethingā€¦ Miss toadstool

1 Like

Well, you could say that!
I hail from a long line of duelists, under the name Toadstool, and our homes all reside on a large acre of land known for its beautiful peaches, and more importantly, peach blossoms.
Our business has always been more tea and pastry based, however, and I will say our peach tea has always been quite a favorite, especially among other duelists!
Perhaps I could bring you a sample next meeting, if you wish. A sample of the tea, not my dueling skills, of course.
My parents chose to name me after the fruit knowing such, and the family name toadstool spans between many years.

I didnt know they had peach blossoms in the Grandeeā€™s. i am glad they have some culture their and are not all praise the ninth.

i am Countess Marissa

2 Likes

first name Countess last name Marissa. I am committed

2 Likes