King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

(watching how people handle augustin is very entertaining to me for some reason)

(Jaspin is already a baron grown up in the countā€™s land. He is already immensely confused)

3 Likes

He suddenly looks a bit nervous at how serious Peach seems.
ā€œIā€¦ wasnā€™t planning on it. Thanks for the heads up?ā€

1 Like

Why do you think counts are too scared to enter their groundā€¦.

1 Like

Oh dearā€¦ I didnā€™t mean to scare you, apologies.
The blatant disrespect to the god earlier in the meeting has put me on high alert, but I promise nothing bad will happen to those that enter our region and show respect.

2 Likes

ā€œIs this why youā€™re not voting for the ceremony? ā€¦What even is ā€œOption Eā€ anyway? I thought there were only fourā€¦ā€

ā€œOh, I seeā€¦ Yeah, I got here a bit late, so I didnā€™t hear about any of that. Iā€™m pretty good at being respectful, so hopefully everything goes well.ā€
He still looks nervous, but heā€™s been reassured a little knowing that it wasnā€™t about him.

1 Like

You do seem like quite a respectful individual.
Respect goes a long way with those of us from Grandee, so I thank you and take notice of such.

1 Like

ā€œBaron Vespertine, was it?ā€

Augustin gestures with his hand, pointer finger raised.

ā€œFrom personal experience, as long as you keep some common respect, no wrong will come to you there.ā€

1 Like

Option E is the traditional wayā€¦ Throwing the king into the riverā€¦ its how its been done for years

(Evil priest peach would be such a joy to see tho)

1 Like

ā€œOh.ā€

ā€œThat seems mean.ā€

The king wishes it too. We will celebrate after. But its tradition at this point

1 Like

UNVOTE

ā€œWellā€¦ If Iā€™m outvoted then Iā€™m outvoted, but I donā€™t feel comfortable doing that. Someone could get hurt!ā€

1 Like

ā€œNo one has gotten hurt with it yet and if the young blood wants it then I see little harm in it all. Even more if it means we can move forward with the proceedings sooner.ā€

She was leaning on the wall nothing so far was pulling her heart into it.

1 Like

Augustinā€™s eyes dart between Ash and Jaspin, before he speaks.

ā€œIf I may speak, His Majesty is the individual with the Ninth Godā€™s ordainment, so in our quest to fulfil our eternal devotion to him, I may humbly suggest we should trust his mighty judgement, myā€¦ ermā€¦ā€

He looks uncomfortably away from Jaspinā€™s gaze.

ā€œā€¦Lord Vespertine.ā€

1 Like

VOTE: Option E: River

Ophelia puts her finger on the side of her lips. ā€œI. Think. I understand the custom of wanting to embarrass your leader? I want to throw my lord into a deep pool of water too.ā€

1 Like

Augustin looks at Hope in her place on the wall for a few moments with a hint of surprise, before casting his eyes towards the floor in the opposite direction.

1 Like