King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

Augustin! The names Jaspin! dont worry about forgetting it. you will hear it alot!

2 Likes

Youā€™re a loserā€¦ Uh not you Messenger your cool

1 Like

(well, two of them)

(littenā€™s correct in that at least one of the barons wilhelm is pretending to be a messenger)

1 Like

The messenger looks rather embarrassed, but retrieves a second scroll.

knew youā€™d say that

The messenger looks around the room, before whisperingā€¦ ā€œIā€™m not supposed to answer myself, but thanks. The baron never says Iā€™m cool.ā€

2 Likes

Self-messenger-age is still messenger-age.

1 Like

(whispers to the messenger) Hey its a scary jobā€¦ i understandā€¦ your doing great

1 Like

Peach grasps her hands together and smiles to the messenger as he announces the barons title

A baron who loves sweets and pastries? Iā€™m sure the two of us will get along. Please do send a message back for me, tell him I am Peach Toadstool hailing from Grandee, and that Iā€™m just as mean of a baker as I am a duelist. And do ask him if he has any requests, I certainly would not mind providing him some baked goods at our next meeting!

And I can slide you one too, kind messenger.

(anyways i am collecting names)
(i currently have / squirrel - wilhelm marzipan II / snowe - augustin de segovia / hazard - ??? jaspin / peach - peach toadstool)

2 Likes

(My name is Litten Mc Flurry)

4 Likes

I prefer Blizzards.

1 Like

(itā€™s actually wilhelm marzipan II, III, and IV)

(but donā€™t worry about it too much)

2 Likes

The messenger looks around cautiously, then slides you a card.

Professional Messenger

Joe

Barony of Marzipan

(Joe is too poor to afford a last name)

2 Likes

ā€œIn case this gig doesnā€™t work out.ā€

1 Like

No his last name is Zerowidthspace

2 Likes

ā€œOf course, your Grandeeship.ā€ The messenger bows. ā€œI will let him know of your gracious offer. Iā€™m allergic to bread, unfortunately.ā€

1 Like

Ah, I can not believe I forgot to introduce myself to the new nobles! Very wellā€¦

I am Grandee Angel Luz. It is an honor to meet new folk in here, the squabblesā€¦ can get tiresome. Donā€™t sweat it too much.

3 Likes

(me bullshitting a gender neutral spanish name on the spot)

2 Likes

(thats the problem with spanish lmao how do you make a gender neutral spanish name)

3 Likes

(the problem with the South being based on Spain moment)

4 Likes

E