King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

This implies we have taxes

Augustin flinches.

“Apologies, my lord. I was just thinking, and it aids me greatly to remove distractions.”

Archbishop: This must be the work of the Seventh God! Only the Seventh God could create such a fog. Whatever purposes it is going towards, it cannot be good.

1 Like

(Someone remind me what the different gods are)

1 Like

the Seventh God rules over the Seven Hells
the Archbishop thinks it could also be the work of the Third god, but considers this unlikely

1 Like

(

)

1 Like

What are you thinking about augustin…

“What are the powers of the other gods, my liege?”

either way he thinks its heresy

1 Like

(basicallt the counts summarized)

1 Like

(Truly the epitome of heresy)

1 Like

A messenger arrives.

this is an outrage

how dare you

1 Like

(the counts are very heresy)

(Me waiting for event results to see if I can feasibly bring back the Printing Press Heretics)

4 Likes

Augustin grimaces for a moment before returning to Jaspin with his emotionless gaze.

“Matters of my barony, your lordship. It need not concern you.”

He flashes an emotionless smile.

2 Likes

it does concern me cause it might effect my father…

Archbishop: Five of the Deposed Eight are now dead, so it can’t be the Fourth, the Fifth, the Sixth, or the Eighth. It could be the Second God, but he is depowered and could not create much of anything. It could be the Seventh God, ruler of the Hells, and given his recent works this is most likely. The Third God was drowned deep in the ocean, and the First God vanished. The Third God has wrought terrible things upon this earth, but of more hidden nature than the Seventh God and much less frequently.

3 Likes

Augustin touches his cheek in thought.

“What sort of works has the Seventh done?”

1 Like

Litten returns to his seat.

“Does anyone else have any problems that are affecting their regions that could impact every other region as well? I was told that they would deal with this problem themselves, however, I wish to avoid any future problems right here.”

sigh the bishop is talking…

1 Like