King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Interest Check (24/inf)

this is like an all star cast

2 Likes

like a group of 22 other people and I don’t dislike any of them [RARE OCCURRENCE]

7 Likes

you didn’t have to hit me with the (platonically) :sob:

5 Likes

I don’t know how to roleplay as a king I need help

2 Likes

omg :flushed: :flushed: are we like… :flushed: :flushed: more than platonic…? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

As the king do I get to choose my wife how does that work how did that work

Or did a council vote for my wife for ???

1 Like

you choose
but its not a player UNLESS THEY WANT IT TO BE

1 Like
4 Likes

THE BLANK POST?

1 Like

she hates me.

2 Likes

How I roleplay as my character will depend upon my aspiration I think

2 Likes

what is your ethical system
what makes you angry
who do you hate most and how do you want to punish them

2 Likes

wdym by ethical system (genuine)

1 Like

what benefits me most is ethical ;)

Average greedy noble :unamused:

2 Likes

what do you think is the ultimate moral right
what are some things you think are wrong
what, if anything, do you think is wrong but do anyways?
what is a line you won’t cross?

2 Likes

that isnt the whole thing but its examples for questions that encourage people to dive deeper into their characters, and these particular questions relate to their ethics

2 Likes

i think an extremely important question for most people to answer is
“why are you doing the right thing, in your eyes?”
and if the answer in your character’s mind is “i’m not” then they should feel guilty about it
if the answer in your character’s mind is “because i im the best and everything i do is right” then i would encourage you to probe a little bit into what factors in their upbringing couldve led to that being the case

though i would recommend doing the last regardless of your answer! thats just the one thats usually the least well reasoned in my experience

3 Likes

if your answer is “everything i do for my personal gain is automatically right,” then

maybe its because, why should i care about looking out for anyone else when nobody else has ever looked out for me?

maybe its because, father told me that i have a birthright to the crown, so anything to do with bringing me there is morally good in the name of the righteous god

2 Likes

I’m not doing it this time but this is one of my favourite types of character ever I love playing characters who think like this sm

2 Likes