King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Interest Check (24/inf)

a character (murderer) im writing right now is

“im already on the verge of being disowned by my (noble) parents, why should i give a damn if i take a few awful people out with me on my way to hell?”

3 Likes

because they feel like theyre a walking ghost, they feel like nobody can touch or prosecute them in a way that matters
which is extremely enabling in a dangerous way!

3 Likes

of course, they have particular aristocrats they believe should die for their crimes, and yet theyre untouchable by any noncriminal method

so they feel like that someone needs to do it to rid the world of them, and everybody else they care about has more to lose in their comfortable lives

they feel like theyre the only one with the opportunity and situation to commit a righteous murder

2 Likes

Backstabbed before the game even started ;-;

1 Like

What :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

if its in the misc queue
i think wordmatch/30/botf/botf (or at least the latter two) cant run at the same time
and cause the latter two are botfs it’ll probably take at least a month all together

1 Like

also this sounds like fun
'm interested depending on timing

1 Like

eh

its just the latter two

:red_circle: Zone, Guava, Ruby, Squirrel, Arctic
:yellow_circle: Kiiruma, Amelia, Italy
:purple_circle: Childe, Marshal, Hazard, Snowe, Leafia
:green_circle: Someone, Kanave
:large_blue_circle: .
:question: Misty, Derps, Kork, Whysper, N.1 (:green_circle::large_blue_circle:), Neon (whatever is most murderous), Atlas
assuming no one is willing to budge on their options

2 Likes

…i think 30 wouldve opened signups by now if it were low effort, maybe?

fuyck

this is so confusing

…um
i think this sounds lower effort
if you get it moved up in the queue between the two botfs since they cant run at the same time you could probably save at least two weeks

1 Like

fair

idk if I’d call roleplaying low effort but we can pretend because I want this to start sooner

5 Likes

its mechanically low effort

3 Likes

Thinking about neons choice i feel like chiefs or barons would be most murderous because of flavor

1 Like

I was thinking that as well

1 Like