Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

ok ngl this feeling is not always good thbthtbthbthbthbthtbhtb

meant to reply to this

ok sure kii mafia

1 Like

it is the first time your reads are ever right

can marluna be mafia she dared question my townyness how dare she

I’ve been in my town meta (From previous games when I’ve been town)
My plan was to step up my game as all alignments from the BotF Lizard game (Literally just a fact, I did state that)

fwiw I dont think you should bother ISOing anyone untill youre more comfortable making reads in general

i am turning old and unfazed like katze

1 Like

you CANNOT say that with that pfp :joy_cat:

1 Like

you kids are passionately yelling at each other every time i open thread. so stressful. so aggressive

4 Likes

idk this game has been way more chill than most, for me at least

1 Like

Lmao I’m currently consensus wolf for trying to go for what is very good for us, ok.
I’m going to keep trying but I’d love it if we can try solving at some point for the real worlds.

I’m down for whatever plan works
0/3 is a more likely thing. Sure, I know that anyway and so I’m more than happy to go for that.
2/3 is a better thing. That is what I’m currently voting for. I’ve stated multiple times that fact.

If yall aren’t able to read me rn then that’s a shame, I’m trying to be readable but in the long run this game will go to a mechanical solve (thankfully).

If we’re going for 3 town my ideal is:
Guava, Zug, Tutuu (I’m starting to be concerned that one of Zug/Tutuu is evil with hopping on the bandwagon of me being evil)

If we’re going for 3 mafia my ideal is:
Someone, Bionic, Frost.
I’m happy to be voting for Ash instead to replace one of these (Currently Bionic) because overall the slot really hasn’t stood out to me as particularly towny.

ok wolf

1 Like

Explain something. Literally anything. Please

Youre one step ahead of the training plan

I’m feeling it in my gut

Aaaaaaaaa