revote :3

oh you didn’t vote yet
but still vote
wagons are good ththtbhtbhtbtthbthbt

VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Kii
VOTE: Marluna

1 Like

Yeah I really don’t like this sequence (post about a minute apart).

Voting Guava/Me/Someone, and expressing doubt on Someone, is not great, but then immediately going and saying one of Me/Tutuu is probably evil, while still being fine with the previous votes, is terrible.

1 Like

We are going for a 3 now right? getting 2nd 0 seems really challenging

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: hippo
VOTE: marluna

2 Likes

So I get the logic for kiiruma but whats the thought process for the other 2

POE (and gut from me initially, also just POE now)

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma

there’s more tbhtbthbthbthbht

I mean yeah but that would require me to like go find things again and I didnt feel like doing that

I’m gonna eat dinner now but I’ll probably type it up later tonight

Cool, I feel like we won the game already so I dont have energy to put that much work in

marluna i think is just scummy due to her posts, one thing stood out to me in particular was her trying to sow skepticism at me being consensus town d1

hippo repeatedly tried to get kiiruma in jail despite claiming otherwise; he was voting both himself and kiiruma for a while (as a scumread) which doesnt seem to follow a town purpose (why would you vote both yourself and a scumread). later he kept trying to convince us to put other people in jail (other than zug/bean/sda which we now know is 0/3), he tried a lot of combinations

1 Like

That’s because I was going for townreads
I don’t understand how people think Kiiruma is scum right now it just doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

tutuu
zug
bean
sda

bionic

someone (v/w with kiiruma imo)

ash
frostwolf
guava
marluna

kiiruma
hippo

1 Like

Im not gonna lie, isnt bionic also evil if kiiruma is evil?