Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

idk about but this is pretty clearly implying I’m agreeing with you… or at least not actively disagreeing.

Read SOME slots.

I mean you did agree that 2/3 is better than 0/3. Which is what I was talking about.

someone else will do it my reads are horrible

Oh my god will people please play the damn game they’ve signed up for.
Bionic and Someone are both just deciding not to do reads and like… why are you playing FM?
It makes no sense.

I mean, yeah you didn’t technically lie there, but you’re using that to support going for 2/3, when I pretty clearly felt 0/3 was better.

Also, why do you think you’d rather go for 2/3 now? You saw the math - it’s more than 3x as likely to get 0/3 than 2/3. It is way easier to do that. What changed?

This game is so mech, and i can have fun on some less mech games

Then why did you sign up for the game… if you don’t like mech… and you realise it’s mech heavy?

i do like mech I didn’t say i didn’t like it

do you have any semblance of intention to be better at fm?

2 Likes

I mean you’re implying that you can’t have fun with such much focused games.
I just want you to contribute with your reads and perspectives.

How can I solve slots like yourself and Someone if you’re not doing anything? :frowning:

this isnt like an insult its a genuine question

1 Like

I am doing stuff, dont be rude

Encouraging people to leave the game is hella rude

I’m not good tbh i don’t see myself getting better, im just here to have fun, ill probably do something later on

You’ve basically argued 3v2 for the entire game.
You’re refusing to do reads and I need you to provide reads… so that I can read you.

I’m 100% not doing that, I’m trying to encourage you to do more so I can read you.

Thats not what I asked! Im asking about your personal desires not your preconceived limitations

do you have any desire to improve as a FM player?

Improving would be cool but my goal is fun, and trying to win the game ofc

bionic town imo altho havent seen him wolf