Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Oh, thatā€™s just 'cause Iā€™m tired. Itā€™s been a long day.

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: marluna
VOTE: ash

1 Like

My writing style is that I try to imagine how I would say something to someone irl, then convey that via words.
The ā€œMe when game mechanicsā€ implies exhaustion that is exacerbated by ā€œOh, right, the game mechanics exist.ā€

Let me guess if we end up getting a 1 and Iā€™m involved in it, the other 2 are cleared right?
The only solace I have in this game is that itā€™s going to come to a mechanical solve.
Itā€™s a shame that people seem unable to socially solve my slot when Iā€™ve been doing everything I think I should be doing rn lol

Oh, yeah, whatā€™s the vote logic, btw?

:man_shrugging:
Theyā€™re trying to go for a 2/3 or 3/3 but Iā€™m the consensus wolf and theyā€™re building out from there.
Which means itā€™s going to be an inevitable failure.
Since Iā€™m paired with 8 other players, not 2 others.

1 Like

If we get a 1 then, they do look a lot better but itā€™s not impossible youā€™re town and one of them is a wolf.

It was detailed pretty well up above but yeah itā€™s that Kii is probably a wolf + POE (and some pairings/unpairings/general towniness)

Youā€™re included because your vote on Me/Derps/Kii, while wolfreading Kii, is pretty pairing with Kii

Mhm, ok then. You just go do your thing and then when mafia ends up winning due to you misclearing players and also building me as evil falsely, Iā€™ll remind you of it.

I mean, I explained my vote on Kiiruma, and I didnā€™t change it because I didnā€™t have access to FoL until this morning when I got back to London.

Itā€™s fine Ash, IDK if youā€™re good or not but wolves have wormed their way into the trusted players circle and so thereā€™s no real control that we have anymore. All we can do is sit back and wait for the truth to be revealed in about 4 or 5 trials lol

1 Like

Let those without incorrect reads throw the first stone. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve been wrong before too.

also btw are you still confident Tutuu/Ash/Marluna is the team? I donā€™t see that implied here

Oh I sure have. I just realise that fortunately this is a mechanical game, not a social one.

I will say that Iā€™ve been actually wanting to step up and improve so the fact that Iā€™m immediately just screwed is beyond disheartening but I wonā€™t give up in future games. This game I just have to let the trials occur.

I donā€™t know and frankly donā€™t care right now.

I came into this game optimistic, I gave a decent mechanical post and I did flip between going for 3 town or 3 wolves.

I have some reads that Iā€™m confident on (Such as Guava and Hip atm) but Iā€™m less confident on wolf worlds especially since yall are just clearing tons of people and Iā€™m trying to build worlds including what yall are saying so that way I have a chance at being listened to this game.

I understand thatā€¦ thatā€™s what you said in the post Iā€™m responding to

Or at least thatā€™s what I thought you were getting at

Haters gonna hate

(Its me im the hater)

You think its more rand town or wolf to miss that tho?