Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

:man_shrugging:
They’re trying to go for a 2/3 or 3/3 but I’m the consensus wolf and they’re building out from there.
Which means it’s going to be an inevitable failure.
Since I’m paired with 8 other players, not 2 others.

1 Like

If we get a 1 then, they do look a lot better but it’s not impossible you’re town and one of them is a wolf.

It was detailed pretty well up above but yeah it’s that Kii is probably a wolf + POE (and some pairings/unpairings/general towniness)

You’re included because your vote on Me/Derps/Kii, while wolfreading Kii, is pretty pairing with Kii

Mhm, ok then. You just go do your thing and then when mafia ends up winning due to you misclearing players and also building me as evil falsely, I’ll remind you of it.

I mean, I explained my vote on Kiiruma, and I didn’t change it because I didn’t have access to FoL until this morning when I got back to London.

It’s fine Ash, IDK if you’re good or not but wolves have wormed their way into the trusted players circle and so there’s no real control that we have anymore. All we can do is sit back and wait for the truth to be revealed in about 4 or 5 trials lol

1 Like

Let those without incorrect reads throw the first stone. I’m sure you’ve been wrong before too.

also btw are you still confident Tutuu/Ash/Marluna is the team? I don’t see that implied here

Oh I sure have. I just realise that fortunately this is a mechanical game, not a social one.

I will say that I’ve been actually wanting to step up and improve so the fact that I’m immediately just screwed is beyond disheartening but I won’t give up in future games. This game I just have to let the trials occur.

I don’t know and frankly don’t care right now.

I came into this game optimistic, I gave a decent mechanical post and I did flip between going for 3 town or 3 wolves.

I have some reads that I’m confident on (Such as Guava and Hip atm) but I’m less confident on wolf worlds especially since yall are just clearing tons of people and I’m trying to build worlds including what yall are saying so that way I have a chance at being listened to this game.

I understand that… that’s what you said in the post I’m responding to

Or at least that’s what I thought you were getting at

Haters gonna hate

(Its me im the hater)

You think its more rand town or wolf to miss that tho?

regardless of our world builds youre still POE

Im confirmed town and came up with You/Marluna/Hippo myself D1, idk how scum couldve made that happen, plus trusted circle is 3 mod confed town, are you saying all of us are being manupulated by a wolf? If so, who?

Hey

hi

1 Like

Imagine if i was a wolf town framing kiirums this whole time thatd be god like