Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

What

They said one person we are voting
Like one of the wagons is a scum

Hmm all right, I thought it was referred to himself.

1 Like

Bro’s about to fakeclaim Diviner again.

And why was that? If I’m a wolf I just can state mechanical optimised things to my evil team, I have no reason to out things to the good team in that world. I’m helping highlight the mechanical optimised things.

Hey it worked

1 Like

This post dosent help I don’t even remember what the post was just that it was a thought I had when I read it

Also you should avoid making mechanical based defenses Kii, I know too well how good you are with mech so that sort of thing won’t clear you anymore

:question:

I’m good with mech, however, it should be used to help people read me.
Not a full clear, I understand. It is something which is useful however.

Why are you typing so formally

Because I want to improve.
After my play in BotF I said I was going to try to put more effort in as every alignment… and that’s what I’m gonna do.

1 Like

Also I’m playing a BotC game atm while doing this so like :man_shrugging:
I’m not exactly paying attention to how formal I am sounding as of this point.

I mean, I was on board for you just be the first to suggest the first three players.

I have no opinion about them until I see the jail is highlighted.

It’s helpful but the logic of I’m giving mech info to town instead of hiding it means I’m town is poor, along with anything following the format if I did X and it’s better to not do that as wolf generally being poor logic

2 Likes

I’m giving more to town than I probably would do is what I’m saying.
But that’s a valid thought at least.

Knowing how far you have the ability to think ahead, it basically nullifies the logic of wolves wouldn’t do X for any more basic actions, half of good wolf play is being seen as town which often requires doing things that on paper out of context are ‘bad’ for wolves

1 Like

I don’t really have a read on your alignment other than that initial gut just don’t think it’s a reason to townread you

I feel like people often don’t consider enough the strengths and type of player someone is and read everyone similar, which doesn’t work

When I read thread will I see like the math for why 0/3 is best?