Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Eh, dont really want frost to go today I think their just town

2 Likes

Not all, no.

Someone and Marluna I think I have deduced has good outcome about this.

We can go with my suggestion, if all is okay with that?

The old guard, we are missing orangeandblack5 however

1 Like

Making a game where town is supposed to decide on 3 people each day is a cruel form of torture the hosts came up with

At least we have three guys confirmed good, we can definitely trust their reads, even if its not accurate

I reckon Iā€™ll deffo have said the three scum as a suggestion at this point which I can quote post game.

I feel like Iā€™ve voted most possible combinations at this point

Maybe not Hippo, but not Kiirima either

Kiiruma / Someone / Marluna probably does have 2 mafia actually

1. Zugzwang
  2. tutuu
  3. Ash
  4. Frostwolf103
  5. Marluna
  6. Someone
  7. Bionic
  8. Hippopablompoyeetus
  9. beancat
  10. Kiiruma
  11. guavagudetama
  12. SirDerpsAlot

this list has the team for sure. Posting for post game cred.

1 Like

Wait Frost why do you think Marluna and Someone are paired I was kinda thinking this but I canā€™t remember why

So you suggest guava/somo/me?

Wagonmatics

Does it physically pain you to explain answers to questions without needing the questioner to ask like 5 followup questions

1 Like

Here

Ok also on wagonomics:

Wolves clearly would have wanted a mafia in top 3 D1. Only 2 people (other than Zug, Derps, and Bean) who had a lot of votes and were gonna be top 3 were Kiiruma / Someone.

Logically THERE HAS to be at least one mafia in Kiiruma / Someone. What I think is odd is they were pushed at different times mostly, so I also think there is a decent chance they are actually just both mafia. But deffo at least one is.

I mean I did already explain that.
Iā€™m starting to think youā€™re towny.
And having 2 people and getting a 0 kinda sucks?
Iā€™d rather have 3 and get a 0 by including somebody goodā€¦ likeā€¦ Guava.

We should be thinking in terms of:

Clearly 0/3 was awful outcome of Wolves, so what were the other popular options suggested? Wolves werenā€™t just doing nothing yesterday and happy to have a 0/3.

Oh I guess this is why people think it is me because of my 800 other wagon suggestions EoD1

1 Like

Someone and Tutuu is pushed to be jailed, yes?