Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Yeah I have to go not but because we have a 0/3 we have a ton of info from wagonomics which we haven’t looked into at all today to figure out the wolf which got pushed out of top 3. Because there must have been at least one.

1 - I was asleep
2 - I asked you to help make it so it’s me, Guava and Hippo so we get a 0. Rather than a me, Hippo and Marluna giving us a 1.

I’ve been against the current wagons and I explained once there’s movement to remove Marluna and add Guava, I’ll be voting for me/Hip/Guava too. But for now I’m voting for what I think is a 3/3

I frogot Tutuu was also top 3 for ages but they were only one.

So essentially we know there is at least one mafia in Someone / Kiiruma / Tutuu.

And that is Wagonomics based fact, because they were only other ones being pushed as top 3 and Mafia would never let top wagons all be town.

Tutuu

:x:

hosts didn’t come up with it and it’s fun nya nya nya

btw did you read Bionic correctly in Ritual Mafia

I agree kiiruma and hippo should go together. If one of them goes so should the other. We shouldnt send only one

Kii hippo marluna

Kii hippo ash

Kii hippo guava

Tutuu bionic frostwolf

Tutuu bionic someone

I think that these are fine choices. Some more than others. Anything else id question a bit

1 Like

I dont remember the whole game but at least initially I pegged em as mafia

For the record, i pegged Bionic as mafia before Derps did but then derps said i was w/w with bionic so i dropped the case cuz I didnt wanna die from association

The same thing which happened here

Kiiruma is just mafia i dont recall him proactively doing anything today. Only reactionary / defensively

1 Like

I mean bionic did intentionally try to spew you as w/w tbf

after fact checking, you did

but then also you eventually said

:pensive:

Looking back at that interaction in hindsight it was pretty obv but yk

Did they admit to that lol ffs i knew it

Nah just looking back at it its pretty obv

Every wolf I catch knows they cant defend against me but vows to bring me down with them

Tis a curse

Bionic/frost/Someone are all together

1 Like

Yeah I think the whole bionic hippo interaction fucked me up then I forgot bionic existed cuz mech stuff was happening

Clearly this just means I should stick to my soul reads on bionic