Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

This isn’t a normal social deduction game. There’s an enormous element of statistical calculation that goes into making the best play.
Our goal is to make socially-advised mechanical decisions.

VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: SirDerps
VOTE: Ash

let him cook

1 Like

I mean I get why yall are doing it, I just think its mostly silly, I for one have more confidence in my reads than rand statistics. Statistics is cool and all, but I prefer to have some confidence in myself smh

Id rather go for wolves today but dosent seem like anyone else will agree with me their, so Ill probably just mostly focus on finding town then

this would be easier if I could actively engage with some people but Iv also not been super active yet so cant complain to hard about that

If Bean is townclear why aren’t you jailing them over Ash?
Did I miss a post where you towncleared Ash?

this

Do town and townclear mean the same thing to you?

Because I see “they’re townclear” as like 100% confidence and “they’re town” as like a read that could change

its a contextual thing, I wouldnt focus too hard on it if theirs a mild inconsistency half because my thoughts change often and half because I tend to just say things before thinking that hard about them first

1 Like

Also D1 me townclearing someone usually means they had a post or 3 that I saw something specifically good enough to let them be D1 and will spend time looking harder later

1 Like

What about you Guava, how do you feel about the game rn

VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: SirDerpsAlot
VOTE: Ash

Kiiruma’s worries are fair enough that I’m willing to switch to this despite being much less confident y’all are town LOL
I think if anything this will be a 2/3 before it’s a 0/3 because idk how much I trust Bionic or Ash but apparently 2/3 is just as helpful to the wincon as 0/3 so I’m chillin

The main thing on my mind rn is that it feels like a lot of people don’t trust Kiiruma but he had like a majority of votes to be jailed

Like I’m pretty sure Kiiruma/Tutuu/Zugzwang is just t/t/t and people are overthinking it but I don’t want that to be wrong and then everyone assumed Kiiruma is scum and it’s like Zugzwang playing us or something

Because the reason I think Zugzwang is town is something he could totally do as mafia I just don’t really understand why he would when it’s going over most people’s heads anyway including my own

1 Like

You know thats not what I was expecting usually people dont just follow what I do

1 Like

From what iv read so far, Zug is the only one of the three Id say I TR, not really sure where the TRs on tutu come from theyve just been null for me

Also im like

pretty confident Bionic town so far

Hear me out

1 Like