Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

oh damn i literally didn’t read that bit cuz i got excited you obvs unaligned us. Still, you are obviously sewing seeds to get ready for tomorrow because this is first post you have mentioned it might be me / ash / marluna

And now you are going to realise what you have done and try realign us as much as possible before the townleaders get back and change wagons, I will sit back and spectate

Can you send it to me but with subway surfers underneath pls

1 Like

I did mention the possibility here. However, as I have said many times I think you are good. I am not trying to align or unalign myself with you in any way because I am also town, so I have no use in doing either thing rn.

Valid

1 Like

7 hours till we win boys

Did u read any of my posts

Not the long one

But iv been convinced you’re distancing since D2

Oh okay, just take nature take its course

Can u read it

Idm people being wrong but laziness, esp when confirmed town, is lame

For your best outcome its going to be 1/3

Ash/Kiiruma
Ash/Marluna
Marluna/Kiiruma

This three are the pairs, but today Ash is not included.

Ash voted You and Marluna immediately, kinda like you snooze you lose trigger on start of day 3

You are also being caught with 2/3 with this, Kiiruma

Frost vote with me

I mean, I wouldn’t be “Being caught” if it ended up being 2/3. I’d know the entire evil team.
However, I don’t believe it’ll be a 2/3 anyway it should only be a 1/3.

Kiiruma how do you feel about derps catching us as the team d1

I’m still pondering this btw

I am not great at evaluating arguments that are based around “this play isn’t optimal as w!me” though.
Especially now that you have pointed this stuff out, because that means there’s the doubt of you planting this stuff for later :pensive:

also @tutuu nya nya nya what do you think about Hippo’s post nya nya nya

also @Frostwolf103 ttbththtbthbthtbthbtthtbthbthbthtbhtb