Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

@SirDerpsAlot
Where did u go? Why haven’t u made a post since pinging Dec to play? Why did u ping them there with that question?

He was in Deck Mafia during my brief stint there

is that on discord

yeah there’s a discord for it well fuck

1 Like

when eliza referred to dec as “decdecattack” i thought that was just a nickname until i saw that was their discord username by clicking on their profile and i tinfoiled that eliza was using this name because they were in a discord together i.e wolf chat, assuming they didn’t know each other before this game that would have been the only explanation but apparently they do so lmao

1 Like

@Hazardwaste

I think I’m gonna do what I was planning to do SoD tomorrow

I just have a hunch it’s gonna turn out really bad

Anyways unless we want to shift PoE today feels like:

Dec
Brakuren
Eliza
SDA?

——

I have scum reads outside of this i’m just stating consensus

And this PoE is kinda terrible ngl

It’s
Highest Poster
Lowest Poster
3rd Lowest Poster

And then SDA

Yeah im not sure all of the active people i can give a scum read to if i wanted to for basically all the same reasons

1 Like

Wait so do you mean:

“Yeah im not sure, all of the active people i can give a scum read to if i wanted to for basically all the same reasons”

Because both sentences have 2 different meanings

Considering that the 4 out of 5 games I played with Achro he was N1ed as town. (which includes the previous Knight errand, where he was attacked by both the SK and the mafia)
So it isn’t much a stretch for me, that he is bad if he survives N1.

I don’t remember playing with him when he was scum, so for me this was the best guide to spot, if he is scum or not.

Also if he wasn’t redchecked, I doubt my single vote would have been enough to axe him.

I mean inactive people my bad

Oh ok that makes more sense. I was confused

Are you trying to hint that the same thing happened with Bionic?

Honestly, you replaced in a though spot. Crescent made it hard for you, since most of her arguments were really twisting the narratives in her likeness, but unlike Brak, she did it the sneaky way, which you don’t even notice at first sight.
When she spoke, she mostly undermined other people’s statements with zero or very little reason.

I doubt a town should approach most of the things the way she did. (And it doesn’t include her outrage near EoD.)

No

I just said I didn’t believe that neither faction would attack Achro, if he would have been town.

“Brakuren twists narratives”

proceeds to twist narrative

:clown_face:

Is this TMI that you are serial killer?

Why would you think that the Serial Killer wouldn’t attack Mafia Achro?

If you read Crescent’s post in her arguments, she just says things she thinks the other person said. (At leasts what it looks like at first glance)

But unlike in your case, Her arguments most of the time didn’t ever corealate with the statements he tried to defuse. (Like what she did with at Bionic’s self preservation vote.)

It feels she just tries to arguing for the sake of argument, but if you look closely she did this only to show other people in a negative enviroment, where they can’t come back, because they don’t even argue about the same thing, which she never acknowleged.

Again.
I haven’t said this.