Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I don’t care about what you say meets your criteria for an official “wolfread”. My concern is that you haven’t yet quoted a single post to say it was towny. A style overly focused on finding wolfy posts over towny ones is something that strikes me as an opportunistic wolf.

Again, this is a legitimate question which I am asking you to help progress the threadstate: why do you townread Zugzwang, and are there any other posts in this thread which you think are more likely to come from town than from wolf?

How can someone’s reads be OMGUS in their first post of the game?

1 Like

Your reada litterally have no reason to them and you are also hypocritical. Look like you dont like
Brak beacuse you do not agree with them. Dont like me beacuse of being playful in an opener and joking around this site apparently doesn’t joke around in opening posts.

And the rest of your list is try harding its basically a wlal of word vomit soo…

Because there hasn’t been any posts that scream townie apart from my conversation with Leafia and reading over Zugzwang.

“You must be evil because you don’t townread anyone and wolf read 5 people”

“I only wolf read 2 people”

“You don’t townread anyone”

“I town read 2 people”

it’s litterally even dumbass

What about Zugzwang struck you as towny? Genuinely, any kind of explanation helps.

???
You read my ISO

You did not answer the question there. Please, even just quoting the posts in question that made you find him towny is alright.

The other port if this.

Millium looks fine.

Creasent so far looks fine.

Frost looks suspect.

I actually never disliked Otterpop. Was literally a joke i was playing my opening up for 1. To make a joke. 2. Actually look for that exact response and people throwing that out as a oh sultan is sucm is a game play ploy and people using that as a scum read are scummy beacuse its a weak reason. Its all strategy and people dont understand

@Rhea I thought that Zugzwang’s analysis of of the interaction between Hazard and Derps was good

Thank you. I appreciate the explanation.

See I don’t really see it as u only scum reading two people, you threw mud in many directions, and I’m still not even sure how what u said even makes me a wolf. I’m vibing with Rhea, think that has one of the towniest entrances, and I don’t feel like you are breaking down their thoughts on u naturally.

/shrug

Much appreciated from you as well, SultanOfSlam.

Like it’s not uncommon for wolves to come in early I day one and fee like they need to push peoplez town can do it to,. Anyways I’m reading up now, my gloomhaven session is done

why are you reading people that haven’t posted?

“Fine” is pretty nondescript.

The Xs are pretty obviously not including them.

U are fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Below 10 Posts = Not posting