Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

What about Zugzwang struck you as towny? Genuinely, any kind of explanation helps.

???
You read my ISO

You did not answer the question there. Please, even just quoting the posts in question that made you find him towny is alright.

The other port if this.

Millium looks fine.

Creasent so far looks fine.

Frost looks suspect.

I actually never disliked Otterpop. Was literally a joke i was playing my opening up for 1. To make a joke. 2. Actually look for that exact response and people throwing that out as a oh sultan is sucm is a game play ploy and people using that as a scum read are scummy beacuse its a weak reason. Its all strategy and people dont understand

@Rhea I thought that Zugzwangā€™s analysis of of the interaction between Hazard and Derps was good

Thank you. I appreciate the explanation.

See I donā€™t really see it as u only scum reading two people, you threw mud in many directions, and Iā€™m still not even sure how what u said even makes me a wolf. Iā€™m vibing with Rhea, think that has one of the towniest entrances, and I donā€™t feel like you are breaking down their thoughts on u naturally.

/shrug

Much appreciated from you as well, SultanOfSlam.

Like itā€™s not uncommon for wolves to come in early I day one and fee like they need to push peoplez town can do it to,. Anyways Iā€™m reading up now, my gloomhaven session is done

why are you reading people that havenā€™t posted?

ā€œFineā€ is pretty nondescript.

The Xs are pretty obviously not including them.

U are fine :stuck_out_tongue:

Below 10 Posts = Not posting

arenā€™t they all marked with n that seems logical

thats not what words mean

I swear you play dumb just to piss me off

Also my inclination is that the person starting day 1 and choosing extreme violence is probably not a wolf.

@Someone what did you do???

1 Like

sultan why are you voting the effort poster