Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

i havent read their one post yet

it was long and it’s 1am

you litterally never interacted with them i just checked

that makes sense, sure

also its 1am holy shit I am too old for this

town friends

Wisp/Milli
Rhea
Brak
Sultan
Kiiruma

gn

not defensive no omgus it was a good response

honk shoo honk mimimi

(I’m not calling the game dead i’m just going to sleep gn everyone)

1 Like

gn, and same

Must be wolfy buddy who sees Derps is pressured, oh no.

Charming, but I am not taking my vote off this way.

Yeah whatever, NAI.

SirDerpsAlot didn’t made a reply until I came along, possibly lurking and that prompted him to talk. I am not letting this vote go so easily.

@Rhea No offense, but can you describe if you actually read the posts you’re meant to read? All I see is putting bunch of ‘town this, town that’ that doesn’t point it out. I am starting to think you’re defending SDA.

What I am doing is for me to know.

I wouldn’t call them wolf just yet, Rhea is untested waters for me. I have seen the vote on Brakuren which he want to be serious this game, I haven’t seen the exact reasoning from Rhea’s vote not the way I could have understand.

@Brakuren You found you’re looking for?

Pretty much.

I am on Achro on this, that doesn’t necessarily make Rhea town, just NAI from your post.

I dissect the post for you

I locktown you, I also lockscum Derps.

Yes I do. It’s a habit of mine since it doesn’t feel right to me if I don’t do it and couldn’t sleep.

Was he town or a wolf? Wait. I think I know what game you’re talking about and I was the cohost for it. He was town.

Interesting. Guessing this isn’t serious though.

Please explain Rhea.

Please explain this too.

Extremely scummy post by Bionic here.

Disagree. I haven’t seen anything unpairing them.

I have trouble seeing a villager ever making a post like this.

Willing to give Rhea a townlean for now while Achro gets a scumlean. Usually he’s putting in more effort by now when town.

This honestly made me laugh IRL. Laughs

3P does want to be townread though and would love the good kind of attention.

Someone doesn’t remember how Derps was in almost every towngame of his.

Admittedly the first villagery post from SultanOfSlam.

Good night.

If Sultan actually is town, I’d say this has a high chance of being TMI that Sultan is town unless Frost can explain his reasoning for locktowning Sultan adequately.

I guess everyone else is gone at the moment, so good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

SirDerpsAlot (3): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea
Crescent (3): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
SultanOfSlam (2): otterpopd, Leafia
Bionic (1): Marluna
Brakuren (1): Millium
Millium (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (7): ElizaThePsycho, Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang, SultanOfSlam

We’ve wolfed together in Zone’s Testament, fwiw. Actually, your play there is part of why I’m trying out this playstyle now.

I’d call your analysis so far towny, as many wolves would struggle to fake that amount of solving, but having seen your wolfgame I’m not so sure :)

1 Like

Comparing Bionic here to him in Popcorny Redux (town) and in Popcorn3 (wolf), it’s hard to find differences. In Popcorny Redux, he did eventually try to solve though.

This sequence is wolfy. Given his reason to vote Rhea isn’t alignment indicative, him pinging 3 people asking them to vote her feels like pushing agenda.

These posts are interesting. The first of them was made at 1:21 EST. His previous post was made at 12:24 EST.
In my experience, people announce they’re leaving thread if they were previously actively there - which Bionic was not, unless he was lurking. Lurking isn’t necessarily scum indicative; I do it somewhat frequently as town. However, since Bionic doesn’t seem to be making any reads, I don’t see what t!him would get out of lurking. @Bionic, could you explain this?

Why does it feel like theater? To me, Hazard’s responses felt like he genuinely thought Derps may have slipped up.
Also this thought from Hazard is >>rand town, since if Derps is actually town, w!Hazard is more likely to understand it’s just a joke, and I still don’t feel they’re paired.