Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I dissect the post for you

I locktown you, I also lockscum Derps.

Yes I do. Itā€™s a habit of mine since it doesnā€™t feel right to me if I donā€™t do it and couldnā€™t sleep.

Was he town or a wolf? Wait. I think I know what game youā€™re talking about and I was the cohost for it. He was town.

Interesting. Guessing this isnā€™t serious though.

Please explain Rhea.

Please explain this too.

Extremely scummy post by Bionic here.

Disagree. I havenā€™t seen anything unpairing them.

I have trouble seeing a villager ever making a post like this.

Willing to give Rhea a townlean for now while Achro gets a scumlean. Usually heā€™s putting in more effort by now when town.

This honestly made me laugh IRL. Laughs

3P does want to be townread though and would love the good kind of attention.

Someone doesnā€™t remember how Derps was in almost every towngame of his.

Admittedly the first villagery post from SultanOfSlam.

Good night.

If Sultan actually is town, Iā€™d say this has a high chance of being TMI that Sultan is town unless Frost can explain his reasoning for locktowning Sultan adequately.

I guess everyone else is gone at the moment, so good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

SirDerpsAlot (3): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea
Crescent (3): Kiiruma, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
SultanOfSlam (2): otterpopd, Leafia
Bionic (1): Marluna
Brakuren (1): Millium
Millium (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (7): ElizaThePsycho, Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang, SultanOfSlam

Weā€™ve wolfed together in Zoneā€™s Testament, fwiw. Actually, your play there is part of why Iā€™m trying out this playstyle now.

Iā€™d call your analysis so far towny, as many wolves would struggle to fake that amount of solving, but having seen your wolfgame Iā€™m not so sure :)

1 Like

Comparing Bionic here to him in Popcorny Redux (town) and in Popcorn3 (wolf), itā€™s hard to find differences. In Popcorny Redux, he did eventually try to solve though.

This sequence is wolfy. Given his reason to vote Rhea isnā€™t alignment indicative, him pinging 3 people asking them to vote her feels like pushing agenda.

These posts are interesting. The first of them was made at 1:21 EST. His previous post was made at 12:24 EST.
In my experience, people announce theyā€™re leaving thread if they were previously actively there - which Bionic was not, unless he was lurking. Lurking isnā€™t necessarily scum indicative; I do it somewhat frequently as town. However, since Bionic doesnā€™t seem to be making any reads, I donā€™t see what t!him would get out of lurking. @Bionic, could you explain this?

Why does it feel like theater? To me, Hazardā€™s responses felt like he genuinely thought Derps may have slipped up.
Also this thought from Hazard is >>rand town, since if Derps is actually town, w!Hazard is more likely to understand itā€™s just a joke, and I still donā€™t feel theyā€™re paired.

hate this series of thought.

I dont hate this post, it sounds like he is legitmately trying to solve a situation he just saw. butr the confidence of this post feels a bit weird so early in the game.

[quote=ā€œBrakuren, post:147, topic:7043ā€]
It also feels like you are copying my like of reasoning in

Like I litterally just said

good solving post. dont hate this slot. having the ability to call back to prior posts as a wolf can lead to entrapment and sometimes can find plot holes in a scumā€™s story. Brakuren doesnā€™t seem scared to force people to read back into chat about him. it is early game tho so a light town push (the quote broke and i am too lazy to fix it)

do you want me to break down the entire conversation for you? so i can explain to you why i asked what i did? cause i can? (in a post after this i dont wanna too large of a wall post)

trust me. he is always performative. even when he is town. i understand youā€™re Mr ā€œI hate meta earlyā€ but his openers are usually very thrilly? i am trying to find a good word hereā€¦ exotic feels wrong but you get the point

is this a vote over the meta arguement? or Brakuren calling Leafia scum because of the meta arguement? you left this vote way up in the air. this whole arguement wasnt really needed? it felt like people were arguing for the sake of being right rather then arguing to hide they were scum. i could maybe see brakuren reasoning to scum read leafia here but i would hope it isnt strong

didnt read probably town toot toot

hmmmmmm

You changed your mind and i didnt even speak between these messages?

Posting this then continuing but so far
Brakuren is townish
SDA is confusing and scum leaner
Eliza is more likely town (according to statisitics i know this is always true but you get what i mean)
Kiiruma instantly town read me which scares me so tightroping
Zug is still null for me

1 Like

This confidence is somewhat strange, I agree!

In wolfchat in Zoneā€™s Testament, Rhea explained how she sounded much more confident and authoritative by removing hedging phrases like ā€œI thinkā€. Iā€™ve decided to apply that here, because a problem I frequently run into as town is being unable to convince others of my reads.

why are you so agreeable this game!!

but an adequate explanation iā€™ll ping @Rhea if they wish to confirm it but like i dont think this is something you would neccesarilly lie about

1 Like

Is this a meta read?

What were your reasons here?

I do have thoughts on this and Derpā€™s other posts, but Iā€™d like to see his responses to these first.

Imma skim the rest cause i am tired and should have been in bed by now

agreed

i will not push this point again, but not the most happy about them ignoring both my response to this and the message that followed the one they are quoting. however they didnt call me outright scum for it or really scum lean me for it, so they arenā€™t really trying to be opportunistic wolf. but its not necessarily a townie thing to do

glad i wasnt the only one thinking that was extremely awkward of at least derp.

i really dont know how these are wolfy. calling someone scummy for an awkward reaction to questioning and then answering questions back :person_shrugging:

to be honest i didnt catch much of thatā€¦ only two votes are on themā€¦ iā€™ll read back in the morning but an interesting post i will note for future use

For some reason my quote function wont pick this up but basically then she proceeds after this to call a post of sultanā€™s awkward then label them as a Light Wolf so my above note for future self is not really the best any more

Not the biggest fan of this text wall (but if i would ridicule it i would be a hypocrite cause i suck at them too) alot of missing information to prove a point

Fucking wild vote. hate it with a passion. voting for the wall text rather then whats in it

Bionic what is your game plan here.

incorrect start of game.

Hazard the obvious would like to state Rhea/Brakuren i dont believe are W/W thankyou for Hazard the obvious

Kman if i start town reading you would you hate me. cause those are good posts

disagree

ā€¦ i think this is a townie post from achro? i am never sure with him anymore. i feel like he is town this game? pushing early, unique ways to town read people, and generally in a lazy/chill mood is usually town achro.

Quick reads from this batch
Rhea - Light town but closer to null
bIonic - Wolf lean
Kiiruma - Town
Achro - Town
Sultan - Null
Frost - Null
and too tell you the truth didnt read much of litten and i have realised this now but i am too tired to read the whole thing again. morning hazards job

VOTE: sultan

1 Like

Your scum read on me feels like youre still mad about not killing me last game but i like it.

Anyways time to catch up looks like i missed alot last night

Soo youre going to fall into this again this is gonna turn into Psy all over again isnt it

Meh I try not to treat people differently because they got one over on me, and I correctly pushed u

Meh i read you read as towny none the less.

Like i said last night i was rather grouchy.

My opening getting that much traction was a part of my strategy someone uisng that as their scum read on me alone is more than likely scum trust me on that. Reaction hunting more or less will look closer into it in a bit

[quote=ā€œLeafia, post:462, topic:7043ā€]
Good night.

I actually kind of agree with this the explanation was a bit weird

And the disecting the post was saying dont mind what i do or something idk makes little sense. But thought frost was wolf last game for being weird as well