Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

where are the no-voters lol

Umm actually :nerd_face: :nerd_face: if you knew my meta you would know that when I am acting entremely wolfy :wolf: :wolf: That means im actually :nerd_face: :nerd_face: Town… sooo um your read is incorrect :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

so fucking cringe

Take a stab at someone that’s not achro and Reha who you got

This guy is also the same one who kept poking me saying “that is not something town does” then says this its pretty funnt

Crescent has been very anti-me this game I’d vote them if they had more votes

Brak feels like town who decided you’re scum long ago and is never going to change his mind for any reason.

So maybe he actually will turn out to be the guy who threw that game.

Because you are wasting a player slot and refusing to actually participate in the game. I’ve just been holding out hope it improves with time.

You can’t have everyone be perfect mafia pros with years of experience

meh, im not getting baited into voting them, if that’s what they are trying to do, so they can accuse me of omgus
its just a painful slot to interact with

Idk man i tried

Why is Bionic wasting a playerslot, but not

Me? This seems pretty hypocritcal

Woah woah woah this was bionic 2nd post of the game… the pairing is just way over the damn top. If they are both W/W wtf lol

The issue isn’t that, it’s that you’re placing votes based solely on who you don’t like as people.

Like if you’re town, you’ve based your entire play so far on who you want to be scum rather than playing objectively.

1 Like

Because you’re giving reads and actually trying. Bionic’s entire play so far can be summed up as “he hates Rhea and Crescent as players and bases everything he does around that hate”.

That’s my playstyle, it’s not like i don’t think those people are scummy, rhea sounds like a robot and scummy

Just because I have a high post count doesn’t mean I’m trying

If i played solely based on hating people I’d pick on the same person every game

Question. Does derps like being scum?

I litterally said this:

Like? I think it’s pretty apparent that I’m not trying