Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

i dont really understand what ur problem is, u have been up my ass all game

You’ve immediately followed an SDA vote onto two different people.

And Otter was the first one on both of those trains.

2 Likes

BECAUSE YOU ARE MAFIA

WDYM?>???

That doesnt seem like a coincidence

Yea that’s beacuse the top voted people changed

can you link that? I didnt look at that game.

look im fine dying, if people want to vote me out, I dont really care, as I say literally every game here
u haven’t bothered interacting with me in good faith, and im just trying to understand why
its not fucking hard man

ya im not doing this

man Bionic is actually avoiding wagons with Rhea on them, the hate for wallers is so fucking wild to me, dont have the attention span to post, and dont have the attention span to read in a text based game

Every time people townread me solely for effort, I instinctively feel smug about tricking them, even when they’re actually right.

1 Like

SDA is the only train we’ve had so far that has any quality to it at all. The other trains are a collection of mostly the same people piling onto other people with absolutely no reasoning.

I would like this game too. since I only have last game, and this feels different

Found scum team guys

Bionic seems completely unrepentant about having no desire to actually play mafia which is a bit grating yes.

you have 0 experience with me

Vote Count!

SirDerpsAlot (4): Frostwolf103, Achromatic, Rhea, SultanOfSlam
Achromatic (3): otterpopd, SirDerpsAlot, Bionic
Crescent (1): Kiiruma
SultanOfSlam (1): ElizaThePsycho
Millium (1): Brakuren
Not Voting (8): Someone, Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Marluna, Zugzwang, Millium, Leafia

wdym i am enjoying the game and i have the desire to keep playing it

where are the no-voters lol

Umm actually :nerd_face: :nerd_face: if you knew my meta you would know that when I am acting entremely wolfy :wolf: :wolf: That means im actually :nerd_face: :nerd_face: Town… sooo um your read is incorrect :nerd_face: :nerd_face: