Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

You were talking about a world of

Kiiruma/Sultan/Achro/Marluna

yet if you look at the vote count:

Marluna (4): SultanOfSlam, Leafia, Rhea, Brakuren
SultanOfSlam (4): Millium, ElizaThePsycho, Arctic, Marluna
ElizaThePsycho (1): Kiiruma

Both of them aren’t voting Marluna.

Arctic is just tossing things at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point.

1 Like

oh my days
i’m saying i think the mafia are 2 of kiiruma, leafia, and sultan
this means marluna was being voted by one or two wolves

you just said leafia was sk

1 Like

no i think it’s more likely to be millium but if it’s not millium then maybe it’s her or sultan idk

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and is practically gamethrowing for mafia.

1 Like

In the world where it’s me + Leafia, Leafia decided to not kill Sultan to keep a wolf partner alive.

In the world where it’s me + Sultan then Sultan just hellbussed Marluna for little to no reason instead of going for a different wagon.

In the world where it’s Leafia + Sultan then wolves just decided to not vote Eliza and instead hellbus a teammate.

2 Likes

I also doubt it’s both kiiruma/Eliza since I don’t really think for one Eliza handled it like a partner, when kiiruma voted them, and I really doubt that kiiruma just votes their partner and never comes back, I mean I still don’t really think kiiruma is a wolf, and I really doubt they are an SK after day 2? Where they did all that mech solving, and producing all the possible setups, comes from the mindset of already knowing all the PRs

1 Like

Arctic is just howling at this point.

1 Like

Tbf I think he was kinda already howling last day phse

2 Likes

And speaking of mech B2-RD or D2-LU is the starting setup.
Doesn’t really help us much now but it’s just a fun tidbit.

1 Like

True enough. Why were you so set on following his lead on Sultan then though?

Anyway, going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Did Artic not read the end of day or?

okay can i get an idea of if anything i say will convince you i’m not scum or should i just stop wasting my time

before someone says this is wolfy

here’s an f3 where i was town being incorrectly pushed

like i do legitimately have better things i can be spending my time on than this

Push someone and convince me to go them over you

I know younwete pushing Kii hard yesterday and them/marluna coild have been scum scum i definitely just thought Marluna was the safe choice and made that known pretty clearly.

Or tell me why MIllium make sense as 3p iver you cuz this where my mind is actually at.

I could see you as both i could see millium as 3p

There is a day 2 interaction that I really doubt this is the case:

Like I don’t really get this conversation from the perspective of wolf theater

And Artctic’s comment here even more makes me not sure on a possible w/w Arctic/Millium

@Leafia

i wonder what will happen if i

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like