Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

whatever you’re townreading them for probably doesn’t stop them from being the SK

I think the only Scenario Sultan is scum here is if they are SK. Why would mafia buss their BP over their goon? That doesn’t make any sense

1 Like

So Arctic and Eliza are both building worlds with me as non-town? Nice.
Eliza being the one who wasn’t wagoned by wolves (Them instead trying to wagon Sultan)
And Arctic being the one who voted to tie to try and save Marluna.

There’s no way 4 townies try to save an obvious wolf like that Arctic.

massive skill issue

On your parts, yeah

2 Likes

nah on yours

should have just not signalled to the sk

cuz kiiruma has more endgame potential than marluna

sinces wolves had bpv the SK had a 1-shot strongman anyway so saving the bpv doesn’t matter

I’m not even talking about Kiiruma?

1 Like

ok but kiirmua also being mafia is why he would bus marluna

kiiruma is talking like he knows we are town but “skill issued” instead of pushing us when from his pov we should clearly be sus

1 Like

what the fuck are you even talking about

1 Like

I never mentioned Kiiruma. Like at all.

I was talking about Sultan in the message that you responded to.

Did you misread lol

when sultan voted marluna the wagons were him, eliza (who he was townreading) and kiiruma (who was in his poe)

i agree that if kiiruma is town then sultan probably is too, because otherwise he could have just voted kiiruma instead of marluna. but if kiiruma is mafia that explains what happened

you’re saying why does he bus the bpv well this is why - the only other options were him or kiiruma (who is mafia with him if he’s a wolf) or eliza, who he was townreading

1 Like

And like Idk why everyone thinks sthe idea of bussing yesterday is insane - even with a wolf dying it was still lylo today and then wolves can vote out the SK and have a nice 3v2 lylo set up the next day where they have towncred from bussing 2 days ago

1 Like

It’s like you’ve never heard of bussing in f5 and winning in f3

1 Like

No no, you don’t get it.
It’s not a misread… it’s :sparkles: agenda :sparkles:

So you think there were 2 wolves on Marluna?