Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

There is 0 benefit to Mafia not using their KP every night in KE, why do u believe they would do this

I’ve seen it happen before.

Most of it’s done to trick town

Only benefit I could see is if town has a roleblocked in play, and which could still easily get a wolf outted in many cases

As far I see these are the posibilities for single death. (With Cop and Even-night watcher):

Double-tap on Bionic.
Mafia hitting SK.
Sk hitting Godfather.
Killer was jailkept/roleblocked.
Second target was jailkept.
Second target was bulletproof/commuter.

(When I started checking the scenarios, I thought they would be way less than this…)

either way, it’s not like it matters.

We have a dead cop and a dead even night watcher

This leaves us with either

Mafia Bulletproof Mafia Roleblocker Mafia Godfather

Town Jailor Town Tracker Town Roleblocker Town Bulletproof or Communter

Commuter, Roleblocker, Jailor, or Bulletproof can claim if they blocked the kill. So until now we really should just wait instead of speculating

nahhh no way

let’s kill that

He can’t control who his team attacks while he’s dead.

Willing to beat this is a wolf too.

VOTE: Brak

He sounded super upset that I was okay with Achro getting exed and tried to push me based on that and his BS reasoning from close to EoD 1.

Anyways I doubled back on my town lean of Eliza because I completely mis remembered how they played in our ken2 game, so I added them back into the poe since I didnt really see anything good in their iso

How would these people would know, if they blocked the second kill?

Not what I was upset about :slight_smile:

My PoE after stuff was basically this

Sultan
Eliza
Brak
Marluna
Hazard

do they not get feedback?

Quote this post again?

I don’t think Sultan is evil

1 Like

actual derpclear

agreed!

Then why’d you get in my face about being fine with an Achro exe?

I mean I’m trying to avoid that kind of read for what it’s worth, I still think they fit in to worlds with achro and SK worlds, where faking that could certainly give off the impression of lack of TMI

Derpclears can easily be faked. Derpclear denied.