Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I was more upset about your logical shift, in how you were saying that they were town reading Achro but where fine with lynching him.

why are you shutting down town reads?

@Brakuren
Iā€™m curious, did u ever answer that poke from marluna when u stated u thought the sk had a god father?

yeah I thought it said sk had a 1 time gf in the role card for cop.

In bold

I donā€™t really see that as shutting down ā€œtown readsā€ just that the logic isnā€™t full proof enough to be a clearing in this setup, given anyone with any knowledge of the setup, could easily pretend they donā€™t

I also donā€™t really want to clear people who clearly donā€™t read the OP, when they arenā€™t particularly townie in a analytic level

I always hate, when Seth do this.

So I ask you now for reading or quoting full sentences, before quoting only one part of the post, which gives the whole sentence a whole different meaning.

What does that have to do with anything?

VOTE: brak

1 Like

good evening everybody :) iā€™m here for like 30 minutes

Iā€™m not actually here, I keep sneaking out because I have a problem

what different meaning is their to what Rhea said?

Brakuren has gone from

TR
SR
TR
SR
TR
SR
TR
SR

If this isnā€™t hedging idk what is

VOTE: Millium

These two sentence show two very different mindsetā€¦

a scummy mindset

i think rhea made a point earlier about their team wanting the outcome being sort of pointless for their wincon

same mindset just discarding the illogical clause

I was townleaning him and just because you think someone has a possibility of being town doesnā€™t mean the read canā€™t change. When I saw he had survived N1, which he rarely does as town mind you, he basically went to null for me.

Iā€™m not.

Hedging is my town meta, TMI is my weakness as a wolf, I donā€™t even particularly see a problem with being all over the place

In terms of you, I keep coming back to I think ur pushes feel forced, and the lack of strong reasons for town leaning people bother me, but then i think weā€™ll not many wolves can play this aggressively meh? But I still donā€™t think u are townie

I also think u are forcing a lot of ur so thoughts on mech, and I donā€™t believe a sane player thinks wolves no killed here, unless I are a wolf and no they did they for some reason, which only really works if a roleblocked is in play, but that still seems like a stretch